BY MOUNTAIN DEW

Manzanita sol apple soda 12 oz, 12 pk see more...

Kelsey S.
I absolutely love this soda it's so good and I don't like apple juice but this is so good because it's a carbonated apple soda
Kymberly B.
Chattanooga, TN
Got this when I ordered taco bell. I'm like who makes a Apple spicy soda? Its just not for me. It tastes like a Mexican soda.
marie  b.
Forney, TX
I bought these for a party I went to. I had never tried these and thought it might be good. I liked it and so did my friends.
Celicia C.
Dodge City, KS
This is a perfect drink for summer. Once you take your first sip you will be wowed. It is like a party in a can I love it!
Ana G.
Traverse City, MI
My favorite carbonated drink its Delicious. Its no too carbonated thou thats my favorite part, i could drink it all day.
Carrie H.
ROSCOE, IL
This is my daughter's absolute FAVORITE thing to drink! I honestly didn't even know that it's a Mountain Dew product..
It tastes like carbonated apple juice haha. It is really good. It is a go to when it comes down to parties. I love it.
Savannah Y.
Boiling Spgs, SC
An interesting sweet drink. Tastes exactly like an apple as intended, but definitely an overly sweet and childish soda.
Chrissy A.
Memphis, TN
When I go to a store I look for things that my kids can drink without them knowing what they are drinking is juice .
Dariela P.
This is a great apple soda. It taste like you just took a bite of an apple. We have mixed it with crown royal apple.
Tara S.
Westfield, MA
Where is this sold
Miranda M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Has anyone tried this I have been unable to find it