BY MOUNTAIN DEW

Manzanita sol apple soda 12 oz, 12 pk see more...

Mayela P.
El Paso, TX
I love this soda it's apple flavor I grew up drinking this as a child for the Hispanic culture it's like drinking ginger ale or drinking cream soda
Raquel H.
National City, CA
Being Hispanic I always remember having this around definitely a good taste I like how it tastes like apple juice but with the fizziness of soda
Jennifer B.
Bakersfield, CA
This soda is something I get to occasionally enjoy when I come across it. It's the perfect apple flavor with not too much carbonation. Delicious!
Karen F.
Festus, MO
My favorite soda!! I developed a slight addiction while doing missions work in Mexico; however, I can't get it back home in Missouri...sadness.
Roo E.
Moulton, AL
Love the Manzanita apple flavor! Reminds me of drinking apple juice as a kid but with the carbornated bubbly feeling I love about Mountain Dew!
Juana G.
Mundelein, IL
This is good stuff.taste like apple and its delicious.cant go wrong with this product.u like a lil tangy taste then u have to try this
Victoria R.
Rio rico, AZ
Lightly bubbly apple soda. It's a little sweet for my taste, but it lives to it's following. It is a very nice apple flavor for a soda.
Mariana C.
Burleson, TX
If you have never tried this drink... You should !!! It's amazing !!! Very unique taste, not like any other drink you've ever tried!
Michelle R.
Houston , Tx
I absolutely love the taste of this soda, it taste like a granny smith juicy red apple with a fiz to it. It taste like its tittle.
Alexis S.
Stockton, CA
Favorite apple flavored soda with some mineral water is delicious and refreshing however I have a hard time finding it in Oregon
Tara S.
Westfield, MA
Where is this sold
Miranda M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Has anyone tried this I have been unable to find it