BY MOUNTAIN DEW

Manzanita sol apple soda 12 oz, 12 pk see more...

Jessica B.
East Stroudsburg, PA
We all have those kids that say mommy can I have soda. Well with this product they can! It's basically carbonated apple juice. My 6 year old never noticed she's not getting real "soda"
Julie G.
I love Mountain Dew, this is perfect beverage for daily use . It gives you energy to perform all the tough tasks. This pack is economical to buy. I would recommend for everyone.
Yessenia R.
Solvang, CA
These are my favorite! I remember seeing these come out and being so surprised on how delicious they are! You really do taste the apple! It was beyond my expectations! I definitely recommend to others.
Nydia L.
Weslaco, TX
We love this soda. My husband and I grew up drinking this flavored soda and we still buy it when we have a craving for it. It has such a smooth apple flavor and it is delicious.
Jakob V.
Wilmington, NC
Apple soda is the fantastic it reminds me of my youth in Northern Mexico. You know they got it at Taco bell? not this stuff but the Doubly named apple -manzana
Heather B.
Columbia, KY
Have only ever tried these once because they cannot be purchased in our local grocery stores. If I ever run across them again, I will definitely stock up!
mirna t.
Manzanita sol is amazing soda! A Mexican brand and product, I'm Mexican too! The flavor of this product is amazing with some ice!! The price is super cheap
Ericka A.
Roy, UT
Growing up in Mexico and having this so often made me so happy to find it at my local grocery store. I don't drink regular soda but I love this one.
lily A.
Austin, TX
Seriously i tried this once at taco bell out of curiosity , and now it is what i get every time. its almost like apple cider in a way but carbonated.
Lindsay G.
Russell Spgs, KY
This rare treat is a delicious one. Unfortunately it is not sold anywhere near where I live. I always stock up when I visit places where it is sold.
Tara S.
Westfield, MA
Where is this sold
Miranda M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Has anyone tried this I have been unable to find it