BY MOUNTAIN DEW

Manzanita sol apple soda 12 oz, 12 pk see more...

Cynthia T.
Great mix of soda with an exquisite taste of apple. Love the name. Different then most drinks in terms of taste. Happy with the buy. I am continuously choosing to repurchase this drink. I recommend it to all
Alyssa S.
Super Apple flavor! We love this stuff. It's pretty hard to find around here so we always buy a couple boxes whenever we find it. For an adult treat, add some Carmel vodka, or cinnamon whisky to a glass of Apple soda and ice. Yum!
Morgan C.
Sandy, UT
I buy this soda for my hisband all the time! It's a great fruity soda with a light refreshing flavor! I would not have likely picked this up for myself if my husband had not asked for it. Boy am I glad I did though! Will continue to repurchase for my husband and myself!
Susie C.
Chelsea, AL
This is so good!!! I discovered it at Taco Bell and it is one of my favorite soft drinks! I love apple juice and it taste like fizzy, sweeter, apple juice. Plus it doesn't have caffeine so I can drink it at night too!
Trish T.
Anderson, CA
This is the closest thing I can find that tastes like a soda I loved as a kid. Anyone remember Apple SLICE? If you do, you loved it. This will take you back to the 80's for sure. Good, crisp, clean, apple flavor with the perfect amount of sweetness.
Madison H.
Santa Cruz, CA
This is so delicious! this translates to "little apple sun" and honestly, the colour reminds me of sunshine and I just feel happy drinking it. It is sweet and sugary, yet thirst quenching.
Ana L.
I love this apple soda! It's like sparkling apple cider! It's amazing! 12oz is a perfect size to enjoy with a meal and this goes great with Mexican food! Yum! Absolutely reaching and crisp!
Haley E.
Bloomington, IN
I love this soda! The first time I tasted it was at a Mexican market I can't believe how crisp and how much it taste like apples I love it and it's good to mix with other sodas too.
Susana O.
MIAMI, FL
It would be difficult to say something negative about this drink since it is so delicious , sweet and refeshing, I just love it! I personally enjoy mixing it sometimes with some fruits and some lemon drops.
Tiffany R.
Tempe
I love this soda. The first time I tried it was at Taco Bell. On a whim I decided to try it cause you know... That's what I do! Just a little ice and man let me tell you I was in heaven. Perfectly apple and perfectly carbonated. I love it.ūüėć
Tara S.
Westfield, MA
Where is this sold
Miranda M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Has anyone tried this I have been unable to find it