Mountain Dew® Live Wire™ Soda uploaded by Nicole c.

BY MOUNTAIN DEW

All the great taste and exhilaration of Mountain Dew sparked with orange. see more...

Rebecca M.
Saint Paul, IN
I personally do not like the flavor of LiveWire but this is always on my shopping list for my husband. It's his favorite. I can always get a deal or find coupons for it. I will continue to buy it for him as long as he asks me to put it on the grocery list.
Tara G.
My go to soda is always mountain dew or Pepsi, but if I see Live Wire I will always grab it. I love the flavor. Also, when I was about 19-20yrs old my friend and I discovered the liquor Hypnotic, well if you mix it with MtDew LiveWire, it makes the BEST drink ever!!!!!
Katt S.
Oakdale, PA
I haven't had this stuff in years, but boy, does it pack a punch. I don't like traditional Mountain Dew, but this is some of the best soda on the market, it's just hard to find. It's a good blend of citrus lime and orange flavors.
Maggie R.
Round Rock, TX
I love this soda! I miss it I hate that they took it away. It was a perfect taste not like a strong orange soda taste. I wish they would bring it back to all stores permanently!!
Lydia H.
Granite City, IL
This is my favourite soda. The flavour is different than all the other orange sodas. The caffeine content due to being a Mountain Dew product doesn't make me jittery.
Samantha E.
Kingsport , TN
I lived in virginia for awhile and the only way i could get a drink of live wire was if i was in tn and now i live here i don't have to worry but this is my ultimate favorite drink
Kaylyn T.
Hiram, GA
This is HANDS DOWN my favorite soda ever! The biggest downside to it, is I can NEVER find it anywhere in Georgia, however when i travel to Florida I load up with as much as I can when I find it! I am a mountain dew lover, but livewire is divine! Since the first time I tasted it I have though it to be the perfect summer drink!!
Joey R.
Sidney, ME
When I first picked this up I thought it would just be a run of the mill orange soda. But it's not. It takes everything I love about mountain dew and makes it have an awesome citrus flavor. It's a tastier alternative to your bland orange soda. Love this stuff!
Nicole c.
Mountain Dew outdid themselves with this delicious nectar of the gods! It's the perfect orange flavor taste. There is a lot of sugar in this, but it really tastes thirst quenching and it's probably even better then the original flavor.
Ashley W.
Live wire is my absolute favorite Mountain Dew flavor. I feel like it should be offered more places around my area instead of only select convience stores. I will continue to buy as long as it is sold!