BY MOUNTAIN DEW

All the great taste and exhilaration of Mountain Dew sparked with orange. see more...

LaTosha M.
Phillipsburg
The flavor - A M A Z I N G- A D D I C T I N G- A W E S O M E! There is a ridiculous amount of sugar in this product, but I love it so much if there are only two bottles left at the store I buy both because I can't always find it. More stores should stock this product.
Taeler S.
Vancouver , WA
I absolutely love all of the Mountain Dew flavors. Livewire is one of my favorites though. It tastes like Mountain Dew but with a kick of orange flavor in it. It’s very affordable compared to others. If you haven’t tried this one yet, do it! You won’t be disappointed.
Cha Cha R.
When I can find this flavor I instantly stock up, from my the first sip I fell in love with this flavor it's not like any other orange flavor soda I ever tasted before I definitely will be buying this again
Sarah A.
Ridge , NY
My favorite soda ever .... sadly so hard to get in New York now I would buy this soda every chance I can .. so affordable and so tasty
Misty O.
Cicero , IN
Wow... this taste amazing.! Don't drink a lot of this but it's a treat when I do.! Has a wonderful refreshing taste
Jasmine J.
I love the taste of Mountain Dew Live Wire. The orange flavored drink is great for the summer.
Shelbie A.
Pocatello , ID
Love the love wire! This is the best flavor at an even better price! This keeps my going.