Mountain Dew Live Wire Soda 12 oz, 12 pk uploaded by Vanessa J.

BY MOUNTAIN DEW

Mountain dew live wire soda 12 oz, 12 pk see more...

Christina H.
Pensacola, FL
I love regular MT dew and CID red but thought this was disgusting. The orange mixed with MT dew just doesn't taste good.
Rebecca S.
Prince George, VA
The original mt Dew is the best. I've tried the newer flavors but none of them hold a candle to the original.
Erika W.
La Puente, CA
Ok mountain dew needs to stop trying with all the crazy flavors. I am not a fan of this one because it taste like vitamins to me. It sort of leaves a chalky after taste.
Mary E.
Corning, OH
Did not care for having multi flavors added to my mountain dew,..!! :/ eww. .I love it just the way it is..
Chelsea S.
Robesonia, PA
Definitely not my favorite of the flavored Mountain Dew series. I prefer the original.
Cierra P.
Coatesville, IN
This is a fun spin to the classic mt. Dew taste. It would be like mixing Crush and Mt. Dew together. I have had the product a few times and it is pretty good. I would recommend it as a product to try but wouldn't rank it as highly as regular mt. Dew or even code red
Tayla A.
I'm not really a big fan of fizzy drinks but Mountain Dew is a good tasting drink and I would recommend it to others
Elleena C.
Van Lear, KY
It's nit one of my most favorite Mt. Dew products but it does get the energy going. It has the normal citrus flavor of Mt. Dew with added orange to it.
Lezette B.
I love mountain dew. Mt dew is lufe except that drippy yuck in the back of my throat like slime.
Brittany S.
Waverly, TN
It has a decent taste. Not healthy for you with all the sugar. I wouldn't allow my children to drink it