Mountain Dew Live Wire Soda 12 oz, 12 pk uploaded by Vanessa J.

BY MOUNTAIN DEW

Mountain dew live wire soda 12 oz, 12 pk see more...

Sheila K.
East Bernstadt, KY
This is the best, it has the best orange flavor, Mountain Dew has stepped up, with new flavors, making me want to try them all
Tiffany S.
Saginaw, MI
This is one of my favorite Mountain Dew that they make I hope they continue to make it because then I will continue to buy it
Megan A.
Tastes good but it is not the best Mountain Dew. Very flavorful, but I feel like it is more carbonated than the rest of them.
Thera H.
My boyfriend is a Mountain Dew fanatic so we have to try all new varieties of Mountain Dew. This is not a favorite though.
Christina H.
Pensacola, FL
I love regular MT dew and CID red but thought this was disgusting. The orange mixed with MT dew just doesn't taste good.
Adrienne W.
Church Hill, MD
Live wire is my favorite soda/pop of all time! I wish they sold it in a 2 liter and that it was more widely available.
Marissa D.
Janesville, WI
My favorite Mountain Dew of all time! I absolutely love this drink. It's rare that you can get it at a gas station.
Amy R.
Cherokee, AL
Love this Dew! My second favorite, after the original, of course. Wish it was easier to find around my home town.
Louis S.
Sparks, NV
Mountain Dew LiveWire with one of my favorite drinks when I was 12 7-Eleven had it in a slushy got it every day
Sarah L.
Jay, NY
I love Mountain Dew, it's always been a constant favorite soda for me. Orange soda has always been a favorite.