Mountain Dew Live Wire Soda 12 oz, 12 pk uploaded by Vanessa J.

BY MOUNTAIN DEW

Mountain dew live wire soda 12 oz, 12 pk see more...

Megan A.
Tastes good but it is not the best Mountain Dew. Very flavorful, but I feel like it is more carbonated than the rest of them.
Adrienne W.
Leesport, PA
Live wire is my favorite soda/pop of all time! I wish they sold it in a 2 liter and that it was more widely available.
Louis S.
Sparks, NV
Mountain Dew LiveWire with one of my favorite drinks when I was 12 7-Eleven had it in a slushy got it every day
Sarah L.
Jay, NY
I love Mountain Dew, it's always been a constant favorite soda for me. Orange soda has always been a favorite.
Rebecca S.
Prince George, VA
The original mt Dew is the best. I've tried the newer flavors but none of them hold a candle to the original.
Emily B.
Santaquin, UT
I really enjoy the livewire flavor.. I just keep drinking
regular mount dew as well as live wire at times..
Mary E.
Corning, OH
Did not care for having multi flavors added to my mountain dew,..!! :/ eww. .I love it just the way it is..
Esmeralda R.
Laredo, TX
This drink is great for a quick refreshment, but its a little to sweet. The price is great and affordable.
kayla u.
Livewire is a must have! It's refreshing and the right amount of lock to put a pep in your step love it!
Brittany S.
Waverly, TN
It has a decent taste. Not healthy for you with all the sugar. I wouldn't allow my children to drink it