Mountain Dew Live Wire Soda 12 oz, 12 pk uploaded by Vanessa J.

BY MOUNTAIN DEW

Mountain dew live wire soda 12 oz, 12 pk see more...

Leslie S.
Abilene, TX
This is my favorite flavor mountain dew. So far I have only been able to find it when I lived in Florida. I live in Texas now and am unable to get it here. It has a crisp,orange flavor to it. My first time drinking it, I was hooked. If I can ever find this again,I will absolutely buy it
Sarah N.
Indianapolis
This is my favorite Mt. Dew! Great flavor that is distinct from the original!! I love the addition of the orange. I only buy when on sale. If it was available in the 24 packs I would buy it more often. Would buy again
Cierra P.
Coatesville, IN
This is a fun spin to the classic mt. Dew taste. It would be like mixing Crush and Mt. Dew together. I have had the product a few times and it is pretty good. I would recommend it as a product to try but wouldn't rank it as highly as regular mt. Dew or even code red
Vanessa J.
Cowen, WV
The perfect blend of Mt. Dew and orange. It's got the caffeine kick with a delicious orange taste that's out of this world. Mountain Dew® Live Wire™ Soda
Kimberly B.
Wichita Falls, TX
I love the orange citrus tastes of this one. When it first came out I was enjoying it. The value is just like all the other soda products. Packaging is the same as the original dew. I would buy this product over.
Haley J.
The Live Wire is my favorite. I tend not to drink the original Mountain Dew flavor, but I eagerly go for this one. I am from a small town, and for a long time there was not a place in town that sold this kind! It finally appeared at the local gas station and I always had to wait months for them to restock it. So glad this is more widely sold now.
DawnMarie B.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
The taste is orange-flavored. Kinda like Orange Slice with a different aftertaste. There is no resemblance to Mountain Dew flavoring at all, which is disappointing.
Despite the non-Dew taste, the product did very well in the Summer of 2003. According to Beverage Digest, an industry publication, it helped spur sales in the “orange-flavored drink” category:
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
I love this stuff when I want a sugar rush and a caffeine boost. It gets you going, gets you pepped up and ready for the day. It's great for weekends when you're just hanging out playing video games or for adventures when you need to be alert. It also helps a lot on dragging long work days.
Joey H.
White Heath, IL
I've been a Dew fan for years, and I very much like to stick to the classic flavor, but every now and then the live wire flavor is a really nice change of pace. I love the orangey taste, mixed with that same kick you get from the classic flavor. I don't buy these often, but I'll still buy them again.
Nicole D.
I was hesitant to try Live Wire, as I am faithful to the original Dew. But, I have to say, I really liked it. Live Wire give the regular Mountain Dew an orange twist, but still packs a caffeine punch. Also, when I want to switch up my Mountain Dew routine, I reach for Live Wire.