Mountain Dew Live Wire Soda 12 oz, 12 pk uploaded by Vanessa J.

BY MOUNTAIN DEW

Mountain dew live wire soda 12 oz, 12 pk see more...

DawnMarie B.
DawnMarie B.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
The taste is orange-flavored. Kinda like Orange Slice with a different aftertaste. There is no resemblance to Mountain Dew flavoring at all, which is disappointing.
Despite the non-Dew taste, the product did very well in the Summer of 2003. According to Beverage Digest, an industry publication, it helped spur sales in the “orange-flavored drink” category:
Haley J.
Haley J.
Foodie Expert
The Live Wire is my favorite. I tend not to drink the original Mountain Dew flavor, but I eagerly go for this one. I am from a small town, and for a long time there was not a place in town that sold this kind! It finally appeared at the local gas station and I always had to wait months for them to restock it. So glad this is more widely sold now.
Angel R.
Angel R.
Welch, WV
Favorite flavor of mountain dew right here! I hate that it' hard to find where I am. It must be a limited flavor or something. It has a nice blend of the original flavors and the orange flavors. Feels nice when you drink it when it is really cold. If I could, I would just buy this every time I go to purchase pop.
Joey H.
Joey H.
White Heath, IL
Foodie Expert
I've been a Dew fan for years, and I very much like to stick to the classic flavor, but every now and then the live wire flavor is a really nice change of pace. I love the orangey taste, mixed with that same kick you get from the classic flavor. I don't buy these often, but I'll still buy them again.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Endicott, NY
This is my favorite mountain dew! it has an orange taste to it and very good flavor. It's soda so of course it's not healthy and I love this more than orange soda. If I had to choose between regular mountain dew and live wire, I would choose live wire. I tend to buy at least one bottle a week.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Buckeye, AZ
Mountain Dew Live Wire is one of my favorite weird Mountain Dew flavors. I normally drink Diet Mountain Dew, but sometimes I like to take a break and have a full calorie soda. This is one of my first choices fro regular soda. If you like citrus flavor sodas, I highly recommend this one.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
I was hesitant to try Live Wire, as I am faithful to the original Dew. But, I have to say, I really liked it. Live Wire give the regular Mountain Dew an orange twist, but still packs a caffeine punch. Also, when I want to switch up my Mountain Dew routine, I reach for Live Wire.
Nichole H.
Nichole H.
Mechanicsburg, PA
AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! OMG I Love Mountain Dew Live Wire I literally just got done drinking a bottle of this this is by far my favorite flavor of mountain dew, I have this always in my house I also have room mates that drink this as well so we always have some in the house.
Aleshia C.
Aleshia C.
Durant, OK
This soda is awesome! It is definitely one of my favorites. It kind of tastes like a mixture between regular Mountain Dew and Orange Crush. It has just the right flavor and the right amount of carbonation. I would definitely buy it again, if I could find it in stores.
Debra H.
Debra H.
Dyer, IN
Live Wire is the best Mt. Dew out there! I can drink this product daily and I can't say that about anything else, aside from coffee! I love the design of the cans. I think all carbonated beverages are overpriced, but that doesn't stop me from splurging on Live Wire!