Mountain Dew Live Wire Soda 12 oz, 12 pk uploaded by Vanessa J.

BY MOUNTAIN DEW

Mountain dew live wire soda 12 oz, 12 pk see more...

Cierra P.
Coatesville, IN
Foodie Expert
This is a fun spin to the classic mt. Dew taste. It would be like mixing Crush and Mt. Dew together. I have had the product a few times and it is pretty good. I would recommend it as a product to try but wouldn't rank it as highly as regular mt. Dew or even code red
Vanessa J.
Cowen, WV
Foodie Expert
The perfect blend of Mt. Dew and orange. It's got the caffeine kick with a delicious orange taste that's out of this world. Mountain Dew® Live Wire™ Soda
cheyenne b.
Vernal, UT
One of my favorite mountain dew products. It tastes great! It's harder to find in my area but when I do find it we always get a case or two.
Sheila K.
East Bernstadt, KY
This is the best, it has the best orange flavor, Mountain Dew has stepped up, with new flavors, making me want to try them all
Thera H.
My boyfriend is a Mountain Dew fanatic so we have to try all new varieties of Mountain Dew. This is not a favorite though.
Hannah B.
Huntington, WV
I was a little unsure before trying this drink. I'm not a big fan of citrus type sodas. However, I was pleasantly surprised. It was a very nice orange flavor. I do have to say though that the fountain version is better than cans.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I wasn't sure of the flavor for this Mountain Dew so I tried it. It turns out it didn't orange flavored Mountain Dew which is quite good. I don't really recognize it as Mountain Dew because of the orange flavoring.
Ashley H.
Bruceton Mls, WV
Foodie Expert
Mountain Dew live wire has been one of my favorites since it first came out. It can sometimes be hard to find but when I find it I stock up!
DawnMarie B.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
The taste is orange-flavored. Kinda like Orange Slice with a different aftertaste. There is no resemblance to Mountain Dew flavoring at all, which is disappointing.
Despite the non-Dew taste, the product did very well in the Summer of 2003. According to Beverage Digest, an industry publication, it helped spur sales in the “orange-flavored drink” category:
Angel R.
Welch, WV
Favorite flavor of mountain dew right here! I hate that it' hard to find where I am. It must be a limited flavor or something. It has a nice blend of the original flavors and the orange flavors. Feels nice when you drink it when it is really cold. If I could, I would just buy this every time I go to purchase pop.