MOUNTAIN DEW LIP BALM IN A CAN - MTN DEW

by Mountain Dew

.15 oz

in replica can

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MOUNTAIN DEW LIP BALM IN A CAN - MTN DEW!
Meriden, CT
This does not smell or taste anything like Mountain Dew. And no, I'm not eating it, but you can taste it on your lips after you apply it. I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew, so my mother thought it would be cute to buy this for me. It's a decent lip balm, it's just nothing like the actual soda. I think this would be a cute gift for a child or teenager, but other than that, I don't really see much of a need for it. It was just disappointing for me. It does have cute packaging though, which is slightly redeeming. The lip balm container looks exactly like a mini version of a soda can.