Mountain Dew® Kickstart™ Recharge Energizing Blood Orange Sparkling Juice Beverage 12-12 fl. oz. Cans

BY MOUNTAIN DEW

Mackenzie A.
I love Mountain Dew Kickstart! It gives me the energy I need without the crash later, plus the fruit juice taste is much more pleasant than other energy drinks. I love using these daily since they aren't habit forming or addictive and don't make me crash afterwards.
Amber M.
Wakefield, MI
I love just about every mt. Dew product out there!!!! And I like just about every kick-start, they give me the pep in my step I may need. Works just as well as a red bull. Recommend to everyone!
Purvi P.
Queens Vlg, NY
I've only had the Mountain Dew kickstart once & the taste is really good. And it gave me a burst of energy really fast. I would have it again if I really feel slumped & have a lot to get done.
Aaliyah W.
Flint, MI
i liked this because it taste like orange crush soda but better. It has more of a orange flavor which makes it taste better but at the same time it isn't to powerful. This product was something i ended up trying because they didn't have the pop i wanted at the vending machine but every since that day i have been drinking it.
Alli H.
I love the Mountain Dew kickstart! They taste so much better than an energy drink but have the same benefits!! I'll just throw these in my bag and if I need a pick me up that's what I'll drink, instead of running to a local Starbucks!
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
Love the taste which I love anything mountain dew 😍😍😍😍 that's all I drink is mnt dew products to me it's the only soft drink in the world when we go out to fast food restaurant's if they don't have mnt dew I will just get a cup of ice and go get a 24 oz bottle out of my car don't know why it's just after drinking it for so long I don't care for any other kind
Michael D.
Republic, MO
These are an enjoyable energy drink. their cost is quite low for the energy category and they do their job with a great wake me up or pick me up. when coming back late on long trips or getting up early and going hunting in the morning these Mountain Dew energy drinks do a good job. the only reason I would choose a monster or another energy drink brand is the different varieties and flavors that the other brands have.
Paula B.
Powell, OH
I am in love with the Mountain Dew Kickstart. The Blood Orange flavor is my favorite because it is not too sweet and syrupy. Sometimes an energy drink can taste like medicine- but not this one! I find this to be an affordable alternative to Red Bull and recommend it enthusiastically!
Valentina R.
This drink is one of my favorite! You could almost say it has powers! Every time I have a headache I drink one and my headache is gone! It's a great cardonared drink that will not only energize you but keep you happy through out your day ready for life's adventures
Melanie B.
Acushnet , MA
I love buying these for my household. my spouse loves this drink and brand they have great flavors no after taste. Its very reasonably priced the packaging is awesome. I highly recommend it to others and will be purchasing this again in the future.