BY MOUNTAIN DEW

• This one is the first flavor I tried and I was hooked, the only t...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kaitlyn M.
Cottonwood Falls
This is a strange tasting drink. It's not necessarily a BAD taste, just strange. It doesn't give you energy, which I don't really think any of the kickstarts do, but maybe that's just my tolerance.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is very delicious, one of my favorite kickstart flavors by mountain dew. These are pretty good, but I really enjoy the small ones more. The plus side is that it provides energy without too many calories! I will keep buying these as long as they are available!
Katie K.
My absolute favorite energy drink! Love the taste. Not too sweet and not artificial. Not to mention it is only 80 calories a can!! Has vitamin  C and B6 in it. Can always find it on sale for $1 so I stock up so I always have one on hand. Thank you Pepsico!
Tiffani H.
Hanford, CA
I get this occasionally when I got to Taco Bell. I always feel like there's something off about the taste but I'm not sure if it's the drink itself or if it's the process of it coming from a sofa fountain. Doesn't really feel like you're drinking an energy drink because it doesn't give you any feeling of energy.
Stewart P.
I love orange soda in any form but this Mountain Dew Kickstart gets the flavor just right and packs just enough caffeine to give you a jolt of energy. I personally think they did a good job of pricing it too because it's cheaper than other energy drinks and tastes a heck of a lot better.
Lauren S.
Willmar, MN
This product is awesome! Very refreshing! Highly recommend trying this out! The flavor is incredible and pairs very well with the carbonation. My mom loved this product also! I will definitely keep buying this
jessica D.
I love this drink! I am not a big fan of energy drinks and I feel this is a nice good middle. It is not as strong as an energy drink but a little more energizing than a regular caffeinated drink. The price is very good!
Kristy P.
Hebron, IN
Let's begin with how I discovered this product. I work in the healthcare industry, so I basically run on caffeine, sugar, and junk food. Turns out my digestive system hates coffee (even though I love it). So I needed a suitable substitute that wasn't your typical energy drink that tastes like chemicals and gives me palpitations. I saw Kickstart on the shelf and though "why not?". Best decision I've made in a while. It's low calorie, tastes good, and gives me just enough caffeine so that I'm not a slug, but also not bouncing off the walls hyper.
Rachel B.
Nashport, OH
I tried this in the morning when I was running late to work and I didn't have time to make coffee. The taste was a little bit sour, but I got used to it and it wasn't too bad after I drank a bit more. It definitely did give me energy, so much so I went way above the "above and beyond" memo at work. I ended up crashing after work. But it helped me get through the day!
Ariel V.
Concord, NH
I work third shift, and I need energy drinks to get me past the 2:30 AM crash. I love the orange flavor, this is definitely one of my go to flavors. It's citrus-y without tasting too acidic, if that makes sense. It doesn't leave me jittery, but gives me enough stamina to get through the long nights.
Andleeb C.
Piscataway, NJ
Where do they sell these?
Sombia A.
Johnson City, NY
This one is the first flavor I tried and I was hooked, the only thing is that it kicked in later. I mean it strted to keep me buzzed la few hours after drinking it, but maybe that's just me. Still Great
Kaylah T.
Baltimore, MD
What kind of taste is it? Is it worth the crash?
Betsy S.
Lafayette, LA
Does this taste more like soda or an energy drink?