Mountain Dew® Kickstart™ Hydration Boost Energizing Watermelon 12 fl. oz. Can uploaded by Amber M.Mountain Dew® Kickstart™ Hydration Boost Energizing Watermelon 12 fl. oz. Can uploaded by Christina V.Mountain Dew® Kickstart™ Hydration Boost Energizing Watermelon 12 fl. oz. Can uploaded by Becky H.

BY MOUNTAIN DEW

Mtn Dew Kickstart Hydrating Boost Watermelon combines the great taste of DEW with real fruit juice and coconut water to get you charged for your next big moment. see more...

Kaitlyn M.
Cottonwood Falls
I love mountain dew and honestly drink it everyday😬 however I wasn't very impressed with their "kickstart" line, but this flavor is BOMB. I love how they're doing more "lighter", fruiter flavors. It's really nice in the summer (especially with a bit of vodka😏)
Kathleen H.
Dayton, OH
Awesome energy drink gives me the boost I need for being a mother of three daughters. I recommend this product to anyone that needs that boost in the afternoon. I will be buying this item again. They come in different types of flavors.
Stewart P.
This is my favorite flavor in the Kickstart line, barely overtaking my previous favorite, Blueberry, by just a smidgen. There is something about watermellon as a soda that tricks my mind into thinking it's doing a better job of quenching my thirst. The caffeine level is just right as well.
Nichole S.
I'm not typically an energy drink fan- the flavors tend to be pretty harsh imo- but this is amazing. The watermelon is delicate enough that I could drink this any time (including at night which had been the recent cause of insomnia). It's really good, and the carbonation I don't even mind.
Mandy R.
warrensburg
My boyfriend is obsessed with mt dew. Recently i started buyin him these and he loves them. He continues to get them atleast 3 mornings a week. He likes the before work instead of coffee. I tried them and i do have to say they are pretty tasty
B P.
Nice alternative to other energy drinks. Doesn't make me all shakey, nor does it have a bad aftertaste. Watermelon is a unique flavor, which make a nice change from standard energy drinks. Definitely worth trying!
Breyonna S.
I'll be honest I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew's Kickstart line and have purchased it ever since it came into stores. I have tried every flavor and I have to say that this is disgusting to me and I wont be repurchasing it. I was told from my coworkers that it tasted like liquid watermelon jolly ranchers and that I should try it. To say the least it's too sweet for me and also tastes watered down. I will be sticking to the Strawberry Kiwi instead!
Amorette H.
Hi everyone. well after I heard they made kick-starts i had to go out and buy some I've found that this particular one I dis like it's to strong and it leaves an ugly after taste. but now to some it may not. some others may love or even like the taste but for my experience I didn't at all care for it and yes I did finish my whole can shoot I ain't gonna waste $$ hahah but all seriousness its a good product its just not to MY liking..
Rachael B.
I don't drink energy drinks all that often, but I will drink the ones from this brand. Most energy drinks make me feel jittery and there is no transition from tired to energized to tired again; however, these have a pretty smooth transition and the come down doesn't feel so abrupt. I usually buy these from Speedway, particularly when they have the Buy One, Get One for $1.
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
I get these little cans at school whenever I have a big test around the corner. I love this flavor especially because it's made with coconut water which I love. They're really refreshing and give me a boost of energy I need to stay up and study without making me bounce off the walls.
Heather H.
Addison, AL
Has anyone tried the limeade?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Anyone else get these for a buck at Kroger?