BY MOUNTAIN DEW

Mountain Dew Kickstart Black Cherry combines the great taste of Dew with real fruit juice and electrolytes for taste, to get you ready for whatever the night brings. see more...

Lizzie C.
WEST UNION, SC
This stuff is amazing! I️ switched to kickstarts from coffee because the coffee was staining my teeth pretty bad and thought this would be a good alternative. They are a little pricy for me because I️ drink them everyday(they are only $1.25 but I’m used to paying $0.25 a cup). These are only 80 calories and there is no after taste. The black cherry flavor is a little bit sour and it’s my 2nd favorite flavor.
Melissa B.
Fort Morgan, CO
The kid's father has to have one of these every morning before he will.do anything else other than play on his phone. mountain-dew-kickstart-black cherry-juice-drink 16-fl.-oz.-can
Patty C.
Hanceville, AL
Love these. They taste great. And give just the right extra energy needed. Recommend these Mountain Dew Kickstart Energizing Fruit Punch Sparkling Juice
Megan L.
Mountain Dew Kickstart is the perfect middle ground between soda and energy drinks. It tastes great without a bad aftertaste and has the right amount of caffeine to start your day.
Deanna W.
Winterville, GA
Love these, they give me that little pick me up when I just want to do nothing and veg.  I usually drink them when I know I will spend the day cleaning or working in the yard.  They are much cheaper than other energy drinks and taste so much better.
Garrett M.
Buzzards Bay, MA
Kickstart is the best name for something that really kicks off your day. It's not like the other energy drinks that make you feel groggy and tastes bad. It has a number of options of flavors but this one is by far the best!
Ryan F.
Love that this isn't just another energy drink. We all know we should cut back in the energy drinks but at least this contains juice. I only have to feel half bad drinking them.
Korilane H.
Manti, UT
This is my favorite Mountain Dew product. It is full of flavor and definitely gave me a kickstart that I needed in the morning. It is a great value and has less calories than the typical soda. It has a good amount of caffeine so you don't have to drink as many cans to get the same effect. The best part is that it is delicious! I would still be drinking it if I hadn't decided to go off soda. I will definitely drink this again if I fall off of that wagon.
Meghan C.
Glen Burnie, MD
I have a bad energy drink habit, and I started drinking kick starts as a lower calorie option. These taste amazing and give me the energy I'm looking for to push through classes and late night shifts at work. If you need a pick me up and don't want all the sugar and calories an energy drink has, kick starts are a great option.
Kristin C.
Gallipolis, OH
I lopve these Mt. Dew Kickstarts, actually, they are the only thing that wakes me up in the mornining, yea, they are in bright colored cans, they are very affordable. Compared to the altrnatives, they are much better. of course I would buy again, i buy them almost everyday!!!