Mountain Dew® Kickstart™ Fruit Punch Juice Drink 4-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Kelsey S.Mountain Dew® Kickstart™ Fruit Punch Juice Drink 4-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by cory m.Mountain Dew® Kickstart™ Fruit Punch Juice Drink 4-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Adam W.

BY MOUNTAIN DEW

Mountain Dew Kickstart Black Cherry combines the great taste of Dew with real fruit juice and electrolytes for taste, to get you ready for whatever the night brings. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Pasadena, MD
I have a bad energy drink habit, and I started drinking kick starts as a lower calorie option. These taste amazing and give me the energy I'm looking for to push through classes and late night shifts at work. If you need a pick me up and don't want all the sugar and calories an energy drink has, kick starts are a great option.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Advance, NC
Kickstart has become my new favorite energy drink. It has a great taste that I feel better drinking than redbull and other energy drinks. They are typically priced less than a redbull and another positive - i do not feel the crash or as jittery while drinking this like with others. Cpntains electrolytes and vitamins.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Blacksburg, SC
I love Mountain Dew and most of their products but these kickstarts seriously turn my stomach. I don't know if it's too much acid or what but I can't stomach these drinks. The commercials are hilarious but maybe Mountain Dew should stick to its original drink and not so much energy drinks.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Gallipolis, OH
I lopve these Mt. Dew Kickstarts, actually, they are the only thing that wakes me up in the mornining, yea, they are in bright colored cans, they are very affordable. Compared to the altrnatives, they are much better. of course I would buy again, i buy them almost everyday!!!
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
This drink is perfect if you need that little extra boost in the afternoon. With the many varieties of flavors to choose from, this is my all time favorite. The price, when compared to other energy drinks, is the first thing that drew me in but the taste kept me coming back!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Hobbs, NM
I was looking for a drink to help give me a boost and taste less like energy drinks and I found it. I especially love these either first thing in the morning since I don't drink coffee or in the middle of my night shift and they seem to get the job done with a great taste
Andrew H.
Andrew H.
Irvine, CA
These drinks taste great, but also when one doesn't like red bull or coffee. This has a lot of caffeine, but tastes like any other soda. It doesn't seem offensive at all. I would recommend buying this if one needs to stay up or needs caffeine. Good product.
these are SO good! I buy them whenever I can! The flavor is so good. but what mountain dew product doesnt have good flavor? Because ive never heard of one ! I wish I had one of these in hand right now. I obviously recommend these to everyone
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Lakewood, OH
Just tried this for the first time the other day. The black cherry flavor is really good and still tastes like Mountain Dew. Has more caffeine but not too much so you feel overly caffeinated. Better option than most other energy drinks.
Dana T.
Dana T.
Lexington, KY
Always drink this when its early in the morning when I have to work on the farm or if I just feel really tired. Really helps to keep me energized and keeps me moving when I have a lot I have to do during the summer especially.