BeveragesSodaMountain Dew
Mountain Dew Kickstart Fruit Punch Juice Drink

Mountain Dew® Kickstart™ Fruit Punch Juice Drink

by Mountain Dew

Mountain Dew Kickstart Black Cherry combines the great taste of Dew with real fruit juice and electrolytes for taste, to get you ready for whatever the night brings.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mountain Dew® Kickstart™ Fruit Punch Juice Drink!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica S.
Hobbs, NM
I was looking for a drink to help give me a boost and taste less like energy drinks and I found it. I especially love these either first thing in the morning since I don't drink coffee or in the middle of my night shift and they seem to get the job done with a great taste
Lizzie C.
Pendleton, SC
Mountain Dew® Kickstart™ Fruit Punch Juice Drink uploaded by Lizzie C.
This stuff is amazing! I️ switched to kickstarts from coffee because the coffee was staining my teeth pretty bad and thought this would be a good alternative. They are a little pricy for me because I️ drink them everyday(they are only $1.25 but I’m used to paying $0.25 a cup). These are only 80 calories and there is no after taste. The black cherry flavor is a little bit sour and it’s my 2nd favorite flavor.
Patty C.
Hanceville, AL
Love these. They taste great. And give just the right extra energy needed. Recommend these Mountain Dew Kickstart Energizing Fruit Punch Sparkling Juice
Dan H.
Philadelphia
amazing! mtn dew kickstart is like monster energy but its cheaper and doesnt taste like lithium battery acid
Nicole L.
Clarksville, TN
Enjoy the product taste so much better than most energy drinks will continue to be a regular coustomer
Hildret A.
Me gustó bastante esta bebida . No se si sera buena para preparar y mexclar tragos . La única queja que tengo es que podría tener menos azúcar y saber menos artificial
Garrett M.
Buzzards Bay, MA
Kickstart is the best name for something that really kicks off your day. It's not like the other energy drinks that make you feel groggy and tastes bad. It has a number of options of flavors but this one is by far the best!
Jenai R.
Port Orchard, WA
Kick starts are amazing. Refreshing, and crisp and I would definitely recommend it to other people
Ryan F.
Love that this isn't just another energy drink. We all know we should cut back in the energy drinks but at least this contains juice. I only have to feel half bad drinking them.
Megan L.
Mountain Dew Kickstart is the perfect middle ground between soda and energy drinks. It tastes great without a bad aftertaste and has the right amount of caffeine to start your day.

Looking for your answer?