Mountain Dew® Kickstart™ Energizing Raspberry Citrus Sparkling Juice Beverage Energy Drink uploaded by Madison L.Mountain Dew® Kickstart™ Energizing Raspberry Citrus Sparkling Juice Beverage Energy Drink uploaded by Amber M.Mountain Dew® Kickstart™ Energizing Raspberry Citrus Sparkling Juice Beverage Energy Drink uploaded by Alexandra B.

BY MOUNTAIN DEW

Enjoy the delicious Mtn Dew Kickstart taste you love, now with coconut water and vitamins for an even more refreshing charge. With Dew and real fruit juice, Mtn Dew Kickstart is the delicious-tasting boost you've been looking for.

• Has anyone tried this?1 Answers
  • Does this product really give you energy ?1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this flavor yet? I love the watermelon o...1 Answers
Angie B.
Milwaukee, WI
My favorite flavor. I love Kickstart because it doesn’t take like a nasty Monster, is refreshing with the coconut water content, and actually contains 10% juice! It’s not crazy caffeinated but just the perfect amount. Plus the can is an attractive size 😜
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
This is my favorite flavor of all the Kickstart drinks. Great berry citrus taste! No funny after taste like some energy drinks leave you with. Great low price, I usually pay $1 plus CRV and tax. I stock up on these whenever I go to the store!
Brooke C.
United States
My favorite kick start flavor ever. I drink a lot if energy drinks, and this is the main one you'll see in my hand. Honestly, the flavor is really good. It tastes like a sour patch kid once it has gone sweet. It's really good.
Sarah G.
Joplin, MO
If you're going to drink an energy drink, I definitely recommend this one. This is less calories than your typical energy drink with all of the flavor you want (I especially recommend the raspberry citrus because it's not too syrupy). I am a medical student and I always choose Kickstart because it's not enough caffiene to make your heart pound or hands shake with a huge crash later, it is just enough to keep you going through a rough morning or a long study session.
Lindsay B.
Sullivan, IN
I buy this product for mornings. I'm a nurse and work 12 hour shifts and this helps to get me by. I don't generally purchase energy drinks because they aren't good for you, but when I do, this is the one I do. It's low calorie compared to other options. It tastes good unlike some of the other options. They have different flavors to choose from. I've found it cheaper if you buy them in store instead of a gas station.
Alexandra B.
Philadelphia , PA
This is now my favorite Kickstart flavor! It tastes amazing and it gives me the energy kick I'm looking for without the intense taste that you usually have with typical energy drinks. The only down size is that this one is slightly smaller than the other ones without coconut water.
Stewart P.
I love the flavor of this Kickstart but I really wish they would have toned it down just a tad. Otherwise, it is one of the best in the lineup and gives a nice kick. I'm not sure why these cans are smaller than the other half of the line but they are just enough to quench my thirst and low calorie enough that I don't hate myself after drinking it.
Bobbie P.
Cordova, TN
I actually picked up one for the first time yesterday and I did not like it as much as I had hoped. It's not a bad taste, but to me it tasted like really flat soda. I may try another flavor in the future, but this will definitely not be a go to for me.
Hilda T.
I was looking for a low calorie drink, that tasted great, gave me energy and didn't break the bank! This drink does 3 of the 4! ....unfortunately I didn't feel that much of a difference in energy. I purchased 4 of them as they were 4/$5 at HEB. They taste so great and are low calorie that I will definitely continue to buy these!
Belem L.
Kansas City, KS
Not really my favorite, the taste was good but it never really gave me a boost of energy. I like how they have different varieties of flavors as I said it never really gave me a boost. I mean don't get me wrong I'm not the type to tell people "no, don't get it" it just wasn't helpful to me. All people are different :)
Katie D.
Welland , ON
Does this taste like Mountain Dew or simply made by them with its own flavour?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this?
Bailey G.
How much sugar does this have? And do you experience a crash later from it or no?
Megan R.
Columbus, OH
Has anyone tried this flavor yet? I love the watermelon one and the mango one so I'm curious about this flavor!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Anyone e lsee think this tastes a lot like Mountain Dew Voltage Soda ?