BeveragesSodaMountain Dew
Kickstart Energizing Fruit Punch Sparkling Juice

Mountain Dew Kickstart Energizing Fruit Punch Sparkling Juice

by Mountain Dew

Mountain dew kickstart energizing fruit punch sparkling juice beverage 16 oz

Do these give you energy?
Start your review of Mountain Dew Kickstart Energizing Fruit Punch Sparkling Juice!
How would you rate this product?
April  L.
Hahira, GA
I love the taste! I feel like it gives me energy without the crash. I don't get jittery from it. Fruit punch flavor is great!
Tanna W.
West Point, UT
Mountain Dew Kickstart Energizing Fruit Punch Sparkling Juice uploaded by Tanna W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a good energy drink for me! It only has 80 calories per can, which is excellent. It also has a nice flavor. I feel more awake when I drink it. Go-to product for me!!! Love it. Mountain Dew Kickstart Energizing Fruit Punch Sparkling Juice
Chynadoll G.
Chicago
This is great!!! It helps me so much when I’m working late at night.. it taste really good too!!!
Kelly G.
Kirksville, MO
Mountain Dew Kickstart Energizing Fruit Punch Sparkling Juice uploaded by Kelly G.
My eldest son in 22 and loves this Kickstart. Hes pretty picky when it comes to food and drink too.
Lilian M.
Kingsland, Georgia
Purchased at: Walmart
Super buena, buen sabor y refrescante a mi esposo y a mi nos encanta, y el precio es muy bueno, se la recomiendo
Brittany H.
Vonore, TN
I love the taste of this drink I cant say that it gives me energy but its a great drink! The drink is very cheap for how good it is! its very worth it! I buy one 3/4 of the time I go to the store and I will continue to buy them maybe they will make bigger sizes! I would recommend for sure!!
Mary D.
Bethlehem, GA
This drink is ok but I like regular Mountain Dew. It's a great price but I would not buy it again. There is definitely room for improvement for instance a stronger fruit punch taste it tastes more like one fruit than many. I would recommend trying it though to see if you would like it.
Mary G.
Ashland, OH
Mt dew kickstart is one of the best energy drinka I've had. I drink them from tomw to time to give me a little extra boost in my day.
Terra G.
Tarentum, PA
I'm not much of a mountain dew type of person but this drink wasn't to bad. I've only had this once when my husband bought it from work. I think the value is very well. My expectations were met in this drink. I would possibly buy it again for my family.
Tracy H.
The Kickstarts are perfect for those who do not drink coffee. It's a combo of soda and juice, so it's great for a morning start. My husband works overnights and this is great for his work, too! I'm surprised they didn't come out with these sooner!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...