Mountain Dew Holiday Brew - 20 fl oz Bottle

by Mountain Dew

Pepsi mountain dew holiday brew

May Contain: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens

Form: Liquid

Exterior Container: Plastic Bottle

Carbonation type 1: Carbonated

Store: In a Dry location at Room temperature

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mountain Dew Holiday Brew - 20 fl oz Bottle!
Heather H.
Holiday, FL
Mountain Dew Holiday Brew - 20 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Heather H.
Purchased at: Publix
So they haven't got this new dew on here yet so I used a different one. This is for Mountain Dew Major Melon. It's got watermelon in it and it is AMAZING! Watermelon is one of my favorite flavors (and fruits).It has 20 calories less than regular Mountains Dew which is a bonus! If you haven't yet,go out and try this! They sell them in large size, 6 packs, 8 packs and singles. Love them!!
Tara T.
Snellville, GA
Purchased at: Dollar General
Saw this Mountain Dew Holiday Brew just days before Christmas in my local Dollar General Store and I had to try it. I’m not a really Dew drinker, only when I see a new flavor. Well I waited and drank this on Christmas Day. The flavor was good, but just a little over powering for me. I only drank half the bottle and gave the rest to my son and loved it. Also, I normally drink diet drinks or zero call drinks, so the high cal count really turned me off. For me this would have been a great drink to use as a mixer for an adult beverage.
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
I'm not a huge Mountain Dew drinker but this was very good. I can taste the cranberry and pomegranate flavors which I love.
Alyssa G.
Ladson
Just tried this drink yesterday!! Best mountain dew flavor hands down!! My new favorite for sure! Definitely helps with the holiday spirit with the Christmas like packaging!

Looking for your answer?