Mountain Dew Game Fuel Tropical Soda, 12 oz, 12pk uploaded by Katie C.Mountain Dew Game Fuel Tropical Soda, 12 oz, 12pk uploaded by Jean S.Mountain Dew Game Fuel Tropical Soda, 12 oz, 12pk uploaded by Kyra B.

BY MOUNTAIN DEW

• Does anyone know if this is only going to be a summer pro...1 Answers
  • I was wondering if this has more caffeine then the regula...1 Answers
Katie C.
Winter Haven
I found this surprise drink hiding in the back of a Dollar General. The first taste I got was banana then formed into a nice coconut pineapple mix. I loved this surprise soda but wonder where I can find it!
I have been drinking Mountain Dew for years but I especially like these. I live these bottles because they ate easy to grasp on the car when I shifting gears. They bottles so sweat of course but the hourglass shape of them make it extremely easy to grab and not have to take my eyes off the road. Not a big deal to most people I guess, but a very big deal to me.
Lauren M.
My boyfriend and I had our first taste of this together. It went something like this...
Him: ooooh I like this
Me: it tastes like Trident tropical gum
Him: *tastes again* ewwwww it does

He then threw it away, and he likes virtually all versions of Mtn Dew
Sofia A.
Marysville, CA
I start drinking this soda . And now I came addicted to it. Taste like a sprait but more good. I like it. Besides drinking coke I drink mountain dew.
I cannot drink to much coke. I decide this one it's for me!
Cynthia J.
Kenai, AK
This is possibly the only soda my grandson will drink. He goes through about 4 12 packs weekly. They are costly and he should drink less, however he is 26 and makes his own purchase and decisions.
Brittney L.
Oh this is the stuff we have to hide from the kids. I'll tell you once they get a taste for it they won't have anything else. It's got a great lemon lime flavor that gives you a nice jolt of energy in the afternoon. When the Mountain Dew comes out that's when the kids start cheering!
Shawna K.
Midland, MI
Awesome pop!I I honestly love this pop like no other. Its been my favorite for years! I've never had an issue with the prices because at Walk Mart, Save A Lot, Any Dollar Store or Kroger there is ALWAYS amazing deals! I also get single cans or bottles as well. I used to live Pepsi but then I switched to this amazing product and now I'm NEVER switching back! I am truly in love with the product and the price! Thanks for an awesome product!
Cameron Z.
Kailua, HI
Omg I loved these !! These were those best drinks u coul have when ur friends came over or when u pulled a all nighter ! This kept me awake for so long it boosted my energy so much and idk how I would stay up those long nights without them !
Anjola O.
Brooklyn, NY
I like mountain dew it tastes basic it taste not much like regular soda and the flavor is nice i love mountain due it has normal packaging it is packed like how regular soda cans should be packed and i would buy this over and over again as long as it taste good
Lisa S.
Ennis, TX
My son and husband love all the mountain dew products. They get excited when a new flavor comes out for them to try. So although I can't drink carbonated soda they love them. So I will probably purchase this product and other flavors in the future .
Karen H.
Pilot Mountain, NC
Does anyone know if this is only going to be a summer product?
Lisa S.
Alburtis, PA
I was wondering if this has more caffeine then the regular one? Does it take the same?