Mountain Dew® Game Fuel Soda 15 - 16 fl. oz. Bottles uploaded by Joy P.

BY MOUNTAIN DEW

Mountain Dew Game Fuel with invigorating citrus cherry. see more...

Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
I like this variety of Mountain Dew?  It has a sweet-candy-like taste to it and it's a very interesting take on the recipe.  The packaging is appealing and I wish they sold this in more stores.  I would buy this again and I would recommend this to Mountain Dew fans.
Heather B.
I had a rebate for Mountain Dew Game Fuel soda and purchased the "red" cherry flavor. I love Mt Dew so I thought surely this will just be an improved limited time flavor? Incorrect. The red Game Fule soda literally taste like cough syrup. It is a good thing that I got a rebate making the 12 pack very cheap because I was very disappointed in the flavor. I tried one soda, and now am trying to figure out what to do with the rest of the 12 pk box.
Erika M.
I'm so sorry, but I'm so in love with Mountain Dew that I like it original! I've tried every single flavor that came out and didn't like any of them. I'll always stick to the original.
Brittany E.
Valdosta, GA
Game fuel and code red are my absolut favorite i cannot get thriugh a single day without atlease one i love the high caffiene content plus all the flavors there are to choose from i live them all
Emily g.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I love the cherry flavor and the citrus kick. Its similar to the code red but more cherry to it. Very refreshing the color draws you in. I prefer this to the code red
Amity P.
Decatur, IN
This is my favorite kind of Mountain Dew. It kinda taste like sour gummy worms, which I love. I really wish it wasn't a game fuel and instead a permanent one. Would definitely recommend
Stephanie M.
Arlington, WA
My man bought this. I don't care for Mountain Dew. I think it's a guy thing. Lol. He loves it!! I loved the flavors they had when they were advertising World of Warcraft!
Joyce C.
Madison, AL
We look forward to the seasonal release of Game Fuel every year. I really don't know what else to say about it besides it's delicious! It tastes like liquefied gummy bears. It's sweet, fruity, and addicting. We usually stock up on it when we see it's out, otherwise my husband goes into withdrawals pretty quickly. One of my favorite drinks of all time.
Emma T.
Tucson, AZ
This is really gooood soda energy drink recommend 100%. So good gives you a lot energy I drink it when I go on runs instead of drinking those flavored waters I mean yeah it actually has 92mg of caffeine but there's 10% juice at least. But kickstar is soooo good ;)
Nikki R.
Florence, AL
I love Mountain Dew but I'm not crazy about all the different flavors they come out with. Game Fuel is pretty good and the crazy flavors are fun. But regular Mountain Dew is the best. I wouldn't repurchase Game Fuel or any of the other different flavors.
Jennifer F.