Mountain Dew® Game Fuel® Citrus Cherry uploaded by Mona J.

BY MOUNTAIN DEW

Mountain Dew Soda Fridge Pack (Pack of 4) see more...

• I've been looking for this everywhere, any clues to what stores car...2 Answers
  • How does this taste? I love cherry but not sure about citrus cherry...1 Answers
Tiffani M.
Tiffani M.
Okay guys, I'm a huge Mountain Dew fan. In the past I have never found one flavor I didn't like. However, recently, I decided to give this flavor a try and well, I don't like. The flavor itself sounds like something yummy and worth trying but, it taste like a watered down popsicle. A case of it is a good price of $4. The packaging and coloring are cool but not the flavor.
Camdyn S.
Camdyn S.
As a highly active gamer, I highly recommend this soda to anyone trying to up their reaction time. It helps me stay awake and focused when I get in situations when I need to be most. Not only is it good for gamers, but anyone trying to stay focused, whether its trying to keep up with little kids to watching a sports game.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Bakersfield, CA
Great flavor, just a tad too sweet for me but my kids like the taste. If you need a big sugar rush, this is the soda for you. Not expensive, about the same price as the others. The packaging is appealing to make one stop and look at it. I would recommend it to those who are avid Xbox gamers.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Ogden, UT
This is my favorite soda. I rarely drink soda, because I have weak teeth, but it is worth my occasional splurge to have this wonderful flavor. Also, this may be TMI, but the caffeine from an occasional bottle of this is the only thing that helped prevent constipation when I was pregnant.
Angela H.
Angela H.
Suttons Bay, MI
I like how you can taste the cherry on it. It's really refreshing to drink. I am a repeat consumer of this product. The value of it is really goods fm wonderful taste. I honestly would recommend this other people who like the normal Mountain Dew so that they also try different flavored.
Hayley E.
Hayley E.
Millinocket, ME
This is my all time favorite soda. every time i see this product on shelves i purchase as many as i can. i would drink this all day every day if i could afford it and if i didn't like my teeth. this is a great product and should be featured year round. please and thank you.
Frances S.
Frances S.
This soda is extremely satisfying on a hot day. The citrus cherry flavor is intense but compliments the original flavor Mountain Dew nicely. I wish this was sold all the time, and not just for limited times. It's tasty and refreshing and reminds me of being a teenager.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
I love this flavor of Mountain Dew above all others! I like live wire and code red, but I definitely prefer game fuel! It's sad that it's seasonal/promo because it's good to drink year round! And it's most definitely better when it's cold, not warm.
TRACY O.
TRACY O.
OK, I don't know anybody who doesn't like Mt. Dew. All their flavors are delish! They are super yummy and refreshing! The only problem is they don't carry enough of these flavors in diet! There is A LOT OF SUGAR/ CARBS in the regular flavors.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Mount Prospect, IL
Favorite soda! I look forward to this drink every year and drink it obsessively until it's gone. It is perfectly sweet and refreshing and plus is that it has a bit more caffeine than the regular Mountain Dew.
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Austin, TX
I've been looking for this everywhere, any clues to what stores carry it?
Michele P.
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA
How does this taste? I love cherry but not sure about citrus cherry. I love their code red. Is it the same?