Mountain Dew® Game Fuel® Citrus Cherry uploaded by Mona J.

BY MOUNTAIN DEW

Mountain Dew Soda Fridge Pack (Pack of 4) see more...

• I've been looking for this everywhere, any clues to what ...2 Answers
  • How does this taste? I love cherry but not sure about cit...1 Answers
Todd H.
This is my favorite soda of all time! I wish they made it all of the time, so that I didn't have to keep my eye out for the rare occasions when it js available.

It's great for drinking when playing video games, watching football, or when you just want some delicious soda.
Tiffany C.
Beckley, WV
My husband and son like this soda. They say it's tasty and refreshing. It isn't their absolute favorite but they do enjoy it. My husband wishes it was a bit more cherry than citrus. He said he would recommend it.
Sara L.
Parker, CO
I'm not even a gamer but thank you Halo for bringing me this delicious nectar. I always get so excited when I see it in stores and have to pick up a pack. Better than the original in my opinion and that's saying something!
Paige L.
Springdale, Ar
This is my husband's favorite drink!! He prefers it over original and code red....BUT we can never find it!!!! It only comes out now and then!! I wish it was a product that stayed on the shelves because when it is out we have to buy several cases!
Tiffani M.
Okay guys, I'm a huge Mountain Dew fan. In the past I have never found one flavor I didn't like. However, recently, I decided to give this flavor a try and well, I don't like. The flavor itself sounds like something yummy and worth trying but, it taste like a watered down popsicle. A case of it is a good price of $4. The packaging and coloring are cool but not the flavor.
Angela H.
Suttons Bay, MI
I like how you can taste the cherry on it. It's really refreshing to drink. I am a repeat consumer of this product. The value of it is really goods fm wonderful taste. I honestly would recommend this other people who like the normal Mountain Dew so that they also try different flavored.
Camdyn S.
As a highly active gamer, I highly recommend this soda to anyone trying to up their reaction time. It helps me stay awake and focused when I get in situations when I need to be most. Not only is it good for gamers, but anyone trying to stay focused, whether its trying to keep up with little kids to watching a sports game.
Tiffany T.
Ogden, UT
This is my favorite soda. I rarely drink soda, because I have weak teeth, but it is worth my occasional splurge to have this wonderful flavor. Also, this may be TMI, but the caffeine from an occasional bottle of this is the only thing that helped prevent constipation when I was pregnant.
Stephanie H.
Bakersfield, CA
Great flavor, just a tad too sweet for me but my kids like the taste. If you need a big sugar rush, this is the soda for you. Not expensive, about the same price as the others. The packaging is appealing to make one stop and look at it. I would recommend it to those who are avid Xbox gamers.
Ashley L.
I love this flavor of Mountain Dew above all others! I like live wire and code red, but I definitely prefer game fuel! It's sad that it's seasonal/promo because it's good to drink year round! And it's most definitely better when it's cold, not warm.
Kristen K.
Austin, TX
I've been looking for this everywhere, any clues to what stores carry it?
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA
How does this taste? I love cherry but not sure about citrus cherry. I love their code red. Is it the same?