BY MOUNTAIN DEW

Billie G.
Mc Donald, PA
So, this soda came out maybe a year ago for a short period of time, and I personally really liked it. In my opinion it tasted like skittles. So if you like a really fruity tasting soda then you probably would have liked this. I'd recommend it if you wanted to try a new fruity mountain dew.
Brenda D.
So who ever came up with this mixture was probably bored. This flavor is awesome ! No matter when I find it at the stores I buy it the flavor is just like a bang of Mountain Dew in your mouth nothing is ever ordinary with Mountain Dew !
Dustin S.
Indianola, IA
I have ALWAYS been a fan of Mt Dew and drink way more of it than I should! I love how Mt Dew is always changing it up with all these flavors! I fell in love with the Baja Blast the first time I tried it at Taco Bell! I have tried many of the flavors and this game fuel is one of my favorites!
Kristen K.
Vallejo, CA
There is a sense of shame whenever I buy one of these. I am not a 15 year old gamer guy on his way home from school. I am a grown, professional woman! But my sweet tooth says yes. This is sickeningly sweet, but sometimes that's just what I need. When the Diet Coke is just not doing it and I need to feel energized and like a kid, this is what I will get. Not everyday, not every week, but once in a while this really does the trick.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
I love regular Mountain Dew. There's actually very few carbonated beverages that I really dislike. I'm not the least bit picky. However these flavored mountain Dews are a little too much for me. This one in particular taste like they were trying a bit to hard to jam pack so many flavors into one drink it went wrong, not awful just off to me.
Sarah B.
I bought this because I needed an extra boost of caffeine and this flavor sounded interesting to me. I was glad I made the purchase. I love the taste of this soda and it even has a good after taste. Drinking this flavor made me want to try other Mt dew flavors but this one is still my favorite.
Kat A.
I love mountain dew soda! One of my favorites. So whenever I see a new flavor I usually try them. I tried this berry lime soda. .. omg! I love it. So good. I love berry and lime flavors in general. I didn't really think I'd like it, but I do! Recommend you guys to try it!
Whitley N.
Wayne, WV
Bought this today and my husband found it in the fridge. He got the first taste of it and I knew it was going to be amazing from the expression on his face! Then I tried it, it exceeded my expectations. My husband isn't usually a fan of the Mountain Dew spin offs but this one is love! It's like a party in your mouth! I hope they make it in a 12pk.
Dave M.
Mountville, PA
Mountain Dew Game Fuel Berry Lime Soda provides a refreshing experience which includes a burst of flavor. I find that it is best when poured into a tall glass filled with ice. It really helps to quench your thirst and I recommend giving it a try if you've never had it before.
Mackenzie H.
PA
YESSSS THE BEST MOUNTAIN DEW FLAVOR EVER!!! If they had this at my schools market I would get it everyday, they stopped selling it and then I began to lose weight so I probably shouldn't drink it but it's the best it's so good and I want everyone to try it!