Mountain Dew Diet Supernova Soda, 12 oz, 12pk uploaded by dianna h.

BY MOUNTAIN DEW

• Where can i get these from? These sound really good. I wo...1 Answers
Crystal W.
Try this once and didn't liks it at all, it has a very wierd favor to me .But my fiance enjoys them and think they have a very sharp taste like a regular mountain dew just with more flavors
Lain C.
Tifton, GA
Great new twist to diet dew. Loved it. Glad that Mountain Dew is getting in on the millions of people that have to avoid real sugar rather for health or personal reasons. Loved this new flavor keep it!!
Samantha K.
Golden Valley
I will never forget the summer of 2009. Not because it was the year I graduated high school. Not because it marked the first and only time I got intimate in a cabin with a shy, bearded boy while birds chirped outside. Not even because it was the year the classic, award-winning and deeply philosophical film Fast & Furious came out in theaters.

No... it was because it was the year Diet Mountain Dew Supernova was widely accessible. This stuff tastes SO GOOD. As a Type 1 Diabetic with an addiction to bubbly liquids, I spent that whole summer driving from gas station to gas station in a rapid search for 20 oz. bottles of the stuff. I sometimes even stare out windows longingly thinking about it now, eight years later, because of how good it was. It was delicious. It was citrusy. It was more-than-citrusy. Long live Diet Mountain Dew Supernova.
adrianna t.
I LOVE Mountain Dew but this flavor was disgusting. I will never buy it or even try it again. I can't even put my finger on what exactly was wrong with it but something was. No, I would not recommend to others - ever.
NICOLE H.
Dodgeville, Wi
I like regular diet Mountain Dew so I gave this a try and I actually did not like it. It left a weird after taste in my mouth and left a sticky feeling in my mouth even for a diet soda so I was not a huge fan of this brand. Plus I'm not sure exactly what the flavor supposed to be but it was just weird to
Amanda G.
Fort Rucker, AL
Mountain Dew did not do me any favors with this Diet Supernova drink. It tastes flat, almost sour as on spoiled, and every can I had was flat and syrup to the max. The regular SuperNova drink is amazing but something about the "diet" part is not worth it at all. Save your money and go with original diet Dew or just plain Supernova.
Trisha A.
Cincinnati, OH
In terms of Mountain Dew Flavors- not my favorite, I am more of a classic regular Mountain Dew type of drinker. This is for the more adventurous drinker!! Worth a try if you're a die hard Mountain Dew fan, but I personally wouldn't purchase again.
Starla H.
Joshua
I haven't had a chance to try this flavor, sadly it is not sold in Texas... If you could get it over here, that would be great! Iv tried the original, Code Red, Live Wire, Pitch Black, Electric Shock, Baja Blast, Sangaria Blast, White Out, and Game Fuel. I loved all of them!
Crystal B.
Lewistown, PA
I was so excited to find a flavored Mountain Dew, that came in Diet. I always feel left out. I got to try this one and Baja blast in diet. I really enjoyed them both. Hopefully someone from the company reads this and decides to make all their flavors in diet!
akshara anil 1.
Jersey City, NJ
I love diet sodas as I am calorie conscious... Mountain Dew diet soda is really good.. Tastes awesome... Nice taste and perfect with lunch for me... I always drink diet soda and Mountain Dew is awesome... Always buy the 12pack can.. That's more affordable
Rhonda M.
Little Rock, AR
Where can i get these from? These sound really good. I would like to try the non diet to get the full effect of the taste.