BY MOUNTAIN DEW

Mountain dew diet soda 2 l see more...

• Is Diet Mountain Dew lower in sodium than other soft drin...1 Answers
  • I Find normal mountain dew to be sickly sweet - is this o...11 Answers
  • How does this product compare to the original MT Dew ?5 Answers
♡Hope ♡.
What I like about this product? It’s pretty cheap for the most part like any typical soda. It’s a great way to lay off the more unhealthy sodas even though idk how healthy it actually is.

What would I change? The taste isn’t my favorite at all

Would I buy it again? No
Darla N.
Kilgore
Diet Mountain Dew was made just for me! It is the majority of what I drink. My family says I could have already bought the company for what I spend on Diet Mountain Dew. I literally drink two 2 liters of Diet Mountain Dew a day. I absolutely love it, and it is addictive. Yes, I drink water also😎
Jenn D.
Industry, PA
This is definitely not for the whole foods or health food foodie. BuT, if you are like me and are a diet soda junkie this is one you will want to look into. At ten calories for a 20 oz bottle it is still a low calorie option, but not nearly the same as a Coe Zero or some of its other competitors. The artificial green color is a bit of a turn off but not enough to stop me. Drink and enjoy.
Shelby P.
michigantown
This is a good soda. I don’t drink it very often as it isn’t good for you. It will usually make me feel bloated but that doesn’t stop me from drinking it. We don’t usually buy it at the store but will buy it when we order pizza.
Jessica J.
Temple Terrace, FL
I hate this soda based purely on its taste. I love normal Mountain Dew and accidentally bought a package of diet this time, but figured I’d try it anyway. I tasted like watered down normal Mountain Dew with a splash of Pepsi in it. The main thing is I hate he taste of Pepsi, and you can definitely taste that in this. But if you like Mountain Dew and Pepsi, it might not be an issue for you.
Chelsey W.
Kansas City
Diet Mountain Dew is a fantastic drink. I’m diabetic so I can’t drink regular drinks. Diet Mountain Dew is better than any other diet drink available. It’s a crisp flavor that quenches anyone’s thirst.
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Probably my least favorite diet soda. I love Mountain Dew, but that couldn’t be further away from what I want when it comes to Mountain Dew and diet soda. Just not my thing. Never has been. I will always pass when I’m shopping.
Lisa C.
Greenwood
I use to drink Pepsi and coke multiple times a day and I had to switch to diet. I tried every diet drink there was and they made me gag. My friend suggested diet mountain dew. This is now my absolute favorite. The only complaint I have is a lot of restaurants do not have it.
Brittany S.
Janesville, WI
I love diet mt. dew. I drink it all day long. it is my coffee. not loaded with a bunch of sugars but still e much caffeine I can make it through my long days of no sleep.
Micheal U.
Albertville
Purchased at: Walgreens
For a diet drink it is really good. I’m not a fan of diet drinks because of the after taste but diet Mountain Dew has made that after taste almost not existent. The best diet drink on the market in my opinion and a must have for someone trying to be a little healthier.
Kirstie W.
Wellington, N/A
I Find normal mountain dew to be sickly sweet - is this one too sweet?
Deana C.
Pine Top, KY
How does this product taste in comparison to the regular MT Dew ?
Deana C.
Pine Top, KY
How does this product compare to the original MT Dew ?
Danielle M.
Does this soda leave the after taste that many diet products leave?
Emily M.
Belton, SC
Is Diet Mountain Dew lower in sodium than other soft drinks?