Mountain Dew Diet Code Red Soda 12 oz, 12 pk uploaded by Marlene D.Mountain Dew Diet Code Red Soda 12 oz, 12 pk uploaded by Nicole H.

BY MOUNTAIN DEW

Mountain dew diet code red soda 12 oz, 12 pk see more...

Kellie J.
Nebo, NC
Mountain Dew Diet is not as good as the non diet I feel it is weak. This was my first time drinking this beverage. It did not have a good flavor. I did not prefer it. There is lots of room for improvement. I will not buy it again. I would not recommend this.
Jordan W.
King, NC
Diet Mountain Dew is my fave, but adding code red made it even better! I absolutely love code red and continue to repurchase no matter how many cases I go through. Definitely a fan fave!
Katarine N.
Clarksville, TN
My husband and I are both quite in love... With Diet Code Red! We bond over asking, "Do you need me to pick up some Mtn Dew?" We both know what we mean. The flavor is delicious without any chemical aftertaste and the zero calories are decadent.
Alyssa F.
Gordonsville, VA
4 stars only because this isn't available anywhere near me, but I am addicted to Mountain Dew and Code Red is my favorite flavor. Any time I feel like treating myself (because I can only find regular Code Red) I grab one of these. I wish diet was available in more places so that I could enjoy Code Red more!
Katie H.
Fairfax, VA
Mountain Dew is so tasty and fun to say. They always have so many flavors it's so hard to pick. Mountain Dew is the average price of every other soft soda and is affordable.i love every flavor and would but it again
Brandy D.
Are used to be a total Mountain Dew freak. So I guess I'm partial to the original flavor. I'm really just not a fan of the rad. I wouldn't turn it down. But I am certainly not going to seek it out. And no I probably would not buy it again
Miccah M.
Carlsbad, CA
This is my cheat drink when I'm sick of water. It tastes great but is too sweet for everyday drinking. It is a decent price and doesn't give me a headache like some of the other flavors. It tastes great and I love it. I buy one or two a month and plan on continuing.
Val V.
Diet code red i use for my diet when i really need to curb my appetite. Whatever chemicals they put in this particular diet drink curbs my appetite like no other. I tend to not drink soda/pop because it is horrible for you. However, this one not only taste great but as i said curbs my appetite. If it were aspartame free it would be even better. But hey we can't have it all.
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC
Tastes good only when cold. This is my second favorite to regular Mountain Dew. Not sure what it is, but it tastes kind of "meh" in comparison but is definitely better than the preceding flavors. I have bought this multiple times and I'm sure will buy again.
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
I love mountain dew especially this flavor and i always keep at my house for myself and friends or for get togethers. the taste is amazing you cant find it anywhere else. i will always buy these and would recommend to anyone who hasn't tried to go get them!