BY MOUNTAIN DEW

Mountain dew diet caffeine free citrus soda 12 oz, 12 pk see more...

Tara K.
This is my favorite soda everrr. I keep these in my fridge all the time. I personally like the diet/caffeine free option the best. You get the same great taste without getting keyed up or worrying about calories! You can usually get a 6 pack of bottles at Walmart for about 3$ Great soda, great price!
Sarah H.
Madison, AL
I really love diet mnt dew. It tastes a very similar to the original soda and that is a definite plus. I definitely recommend these to anyone as they are awesome. I will continue to buy these myself of course.
Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA
This tastes absolutely nothing like the regular mountain dew as most of us know it as. I was kind of disappointed because it is VERY different and it almost tastes super watered down. I wish that it could have more flavor so that I could enjoy it more.
Alivia F.
Midland, MI
Again, I haven't purchase any of the options listed. I have only purchased a 2liter of normal Mt. Dew. It was good in flavor and exactly what I had expected. I will purchase periodically in the future, most likely from Meijer vs. the high priced pizza parlor.
Jodi D.
Union, KY
This is my go to! I have to watch calories (this has none) and I have to be cautious with caffeine and this is caffeine free! A win win in my book. Thirst quencher too! I buy this or even a could of these every week or every other week. It is hard to find Caffeine free version in a 24 pack so I buy the 12 pack. The flavor is great, the size is comparable to other brands and the box has a nice carrying slot. It is always a good price and I will continue to use it for a long long time. Try it out!
Keagan R.
Lake view, AL
this diet drink is alright, not one of my favorites. with any coke product you cannot tell a difference in the regular drink and the diet, but with mountain dew, you can definitely tell the difference. i would rather have regular mountain dew, but if i have to drink diet, it is not that bad.
Antonio A.
Pensacola, FL
I LOVE THE DEW!, Mountain Dew is such a good tasting beverage. One I use as often as I can, we don't buy it like we use to..but when we do....I dirnk that stuff right up, such a lovely box it comes in to. It so craative and designed to really catch your high and i suggest it to other people to!
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
I don't really care for Mountain Dew. It's too sugary and has too much caffeine. However the diet caffeine free is not too bad. It doesn't make you feel all jittery and is not as sugary. I feel like they can make the favor taste better somehow however
Ashlyn P.
Myrtle Beach , SC
I have no complaints with this brand of soda. I prefer diet to regular. The flavor is on point. There's nothing I would change. I am a repeat customer and have been for years. Mt Dew is affordable, definitely would buy again. I love Mountain Dew!
Caelan C.
Love the flavor good quality great buy I blocked at Stop & Shop I thought it was pretty affordable I would buy again this has very summer favorite other side as I have tried in the past I would probably recommend this to others to like soda