BY MOUNTAIN DEW

Mountain Dew Dewshine is a craft, premium soft drink inspired by the brand's roots in the backwoods of Tennessee. It's a clear citrus dew made with real cane sugar and packaged in a clear glass. see more...

• Is this available in Canada?1 Answers
  • DewShine? Whoa. Have not seen this. What's this about?1 Answers
  • "especially ice cold." in 1 review
  • "LOADS of sugar, but it is almost like a mixture between Mountain dew and a lemon lime drink, it was very good and I will go back for more" in 1 review
  • "If you're not a big fan of strong sodas I'd recommend this one to you." in 1 review
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
This is a new twist on a favorite of mine. It’s got a lot of fizzle with a kick to it. The glass bottles are super nice. I love the old style and it’s refreshing ice cold. I would recommend it to someone. I first tried it at CMA fest in Nashville a couple years ago. I’ve been drinking it off and on since then.
Kerri H.
Princeton
Ok so mountain dew is my favorite of all sodas but when they came out with this omg I love it! It's a little more on the expensive side and dang near impossible to find in my area anymore but I will buy some everytime I find them. I've recommended this to any of my friends that I kniw love mt dew!
Adison B.
Plattsburgh, NY
It's a bad habit of mine, but I love mountain dew! If I could get some kind of sponsor through them I'd accept because mt.dew makes the best! And I live this one!
April L.
Doylestown, OH
Great product! High quality for an unbeatable price! I recommend to all who are even thinking about trying the product for the first time, you will fall in love.
Amy N.
I'm a huge Mountain Dew fan so I was excited to try this. It's OK as far as soda goes, but I wasn't very impressed. It doesn't taste like Mountain Dew at all, so they might have done better to make it it's own thing instead of trying to ride on the coattails of the Dew brand. It's certainly not a bad soda, but it's not what I was expecting, either.
TyAngela B.
Hamtramck, MI
I had purchased this not knowing what to expect. I love regular Mountain Dew so I had hoped this would never t disappoint. I am happy to say that it did not. Although this doesn't taste like your regular Mountain Dew I think that people would enjoy the crisp taste this soda provides. This is best served cold to me.
Angela R.
London, KY
I have been an AVID Mtn. Dew drinker for years. It's the first thing I reach for in the morning. So I was excited to try the DewShine. I was slightly disappointed. I expected it to be sweet, but it was almost too sweet. The design is very eye-catching, and I love the retro-look, but not sure I will purchase again.
Nikole D.
Not what I was expecting. Tastes like a flat sprite. Sweet but not what I was expecting from something called Mountain Dew. If I read the package closer and saw that it said clear citrus I would probably not have purchased. if you like sprite, 7up, or Sierra mist you would probably like this.
Maidy G.
Watertown, WI
I my self are not a big fan of Mountain Dew,so when I saw this at the Mountain Dew isle I was a little skeptical,but when I tried it I was really surprised how good it tasted,I even tricked my little sister into thinking it was beer so I could drink hers too,so yes I strongly recommend trying it.
Josie P.
Sparta, MI
Ock! I am one of the Original Mountain Drew's number one fans. Having said that, this is like the outcast shifty 3rd cousin of Mountain Dew... the one you question if they actually share blood ties? The odd flavor was way to sweet and left a strange (not refreshing) taste to linger. Not a fan.
Leslie J.
DewShine? Whoa. Have not seen this. What's this about?
Cecily M.
Kingston
Is this available in Canada?