BY MOUNTAIN DEW

• Is this the same as the purple one they have had? it was ...1 Answers
Kara E.
Toronto, OH
So good!!! One of my top 3 favorite kinds of mtn dew! Highly recommend you try it's like a berry tasting pop, takes kinda like blue raspberry sour patch kids in my opinion, try it out!
Jess F.
Philadelphia, PA
Love Mountain Dew products but they are often too sugary. I love the taste and color of the berry but it is super sweet, Here in Philadelphia we have a sugar tax so I no longer consume soda regularly. Would recommend if you like sweet drinks.
ReShicka P.
My husband loves Mountain Dew products and is always excited to try their new flavors. So we bought this Dark Berry flavor and it was surprisingly good. It's a flavor you can't really find in any other soda products which is nice and different. I don't think you can find this product all the time, I think it is a seasonal product but it's definitely worth trying at least once.
Dacia S.
This is a soda that almost comes across as an alcoholic drink. The dark berry flavors are complex and interesting while still having the hint of traditional mountain Dew we all know and love.
Young M.
It was kind of refreshing and not overly sweet. Light, citrusy flavor. But, after drinking a lot of regular Mountain Dew, I feel like this was missing something. With its clear color and glass bottle, and the taste, it's definitely more sophisticated, but I still prefer a regular Dew.
Wendee C.
Galesburg, IL
This is pretty decent, although i don't usually drink any soda besides the diet dew, i had to try it just because and loved it. If you like new things and love mountain dew then you will love this. I recommend it for all and will buy again in the future.
Myra F.
El Paso, TX
Different from the original Mountain Dew but actually tastes a lot better. Love it & will continue to buy especially since I love berries. I didn't expect it to be as good as it is, the flavor is amazing. I would definitely recommend to other people!
Natasha W.
OMG!!!! This soda is so addictive!!! Anytime I see this flavor Mountain Dew, I always grab one. It has more of a berry taste, compared to the regular flavor. Must try it! I definitely will be buying this soda again.
Cindy P.
Liverpool, NY
My favorite popsicle as a kid (and even still) has always been the blue color ones. Dark Berry Mountain Dew tastes just like my all time favorite treat. It has a different taste from any other soda on the market, sweet and berry berry good.
Aysenur R.
West Deptford, NJ
I love the original Mountain Dew and this few berry flavored one! It is very affordable. I wish they had can size ones in this flavored drink like they do with the original flavor. I would recommend it.
Felicity H.
Orange Park, FL
Is this the same as the purple one they have had? it was raspberry flavor