BY MOUNTAIN DEW

Brad C.
Salt Lake City, UT
My two favorite sofa's in one case? Perfect! Both have great flavoring, but are also chock-full of sugar. So if you have diabetes, I'd suggest staying away from these. I would love to see Mtn. Dew develop more sugar-free and diet alternatives.
Kristen E.
Davison , MI
I wish they would bring Bahja Blast back!!! It is a dead tie with original for my favorite Mountain Dew choice. Mountain Dew is my daily drink of choice and would recommend any flavor to anyone because they definitely will not be disappointed.
Luke S.
Apple Valley, CA
Mountain Dew is my go to soda, and I loved this deal they were having. It was really good selection and at a good price. Mountain Dew is my go to soda so I decided to try this. I wish they still sold this pack.
Courtney S.
These Mountain Dew Baja Blasts in the can are the best thing that could ever happen! I was so excited when they took it out of Taco Bell to sell them in stores!!
Taylor N.
This 5 stars is solely for the Baja Blast and NOT the pitch black. I don't like the pitch black, but I absolutely love the Baja Blast. I am always buying an XL one of it from Taco Bell and I was super disappointed when I heard pitch black won over Baja Blast. I wish they would make this a permanent staple in the grocery store because it is so yummy.
Brooke H.
Mount Morris, IL
i got this because i love baja blast but i had never tried pitch black. After trying pitch black i decided that i really don't like it at all. This is a great value if you enjoy both flavors but for me it was a bit of a miss. Next time i will buy just baja blast.
Kayla S.
I love this combo pack! It was a great way to get the Baja Blast I already loved, as well as try the Pitch Black which I never had. Oh, so good! Lover of Pitch Black now as well. The price is good, and I really have no complaints. Will be purchasing again.
Victoria O.
Northville, MI
This mixed case contains my ultimate favorite Mountain Dew flavor Baja Blast. I'm over the moon that its now available at the grocery store and not just at Taco Bell like when it first came out. I love the mix of tropical flavors mixed with the original Mountain Dew base. However I'm not a fan of the Pitch Black flavor this pack contains. I would recommend trying Baja Blast at least once. You'll be hooked.
Casy H.
Combo pack for the win!! This was great, such variety! Mt. Dew always has nice looking packaging, this was no exception. I think you should offer more flavor combos! It costs the same as any name-brand soda, but it's nice to have two flavor options.
Jeanne J.
Altus, OK
I love both of these laborers one reminds me of Taco Bell on the other ones on Bold like black-cherry lights labor and I love that you can buy them both from the same Tasks and notes going to be like a voting contest and I really don't care which one of those they're both delicious and both Kacey