BY MOUNTAIN DEW

Mtn Dew Code Red with a rush of Cherry flavor. see more...

Melissa S.
Ishpeming, MI
I love to change it up and drink one of special Mountain Dew varieties once in awhile. My favorite of the 'other' Mountain Dew flavors is Code Red. It's so sweet and almost tastes like cherries. Goes down smoothly. I would definitely recommend giving it a try whether you're already a Dew fan or not!
Emily d.
Portland , OR
Okay so these are terrible 4 u but I love them so much. I took a star off because they're so ding dang bad for your system and they always make my belly hurt afterward. I am not recommending these because they are so terrible for your body but they r tasty every once in a while
Casey C.
Memphis, TN
By far one of my favorite sodas. I grew up drinking it as a kid and recently started back up when I found it at the drink machine at college. It definitely gets me through all my morning classes. It has just the right amount of caffeine and cherry flavor without being entirely too sweet.
Alyssa C.
Newport, VT
This is my all time fave mountain dew soda! I like it a little more than the original. I think it def tastes better than most dark sodas. I would recommend to anyone who hasn t tried it to at least give it a shot. I will def continue buying code red because it is a great tasting soda and its cheap!
Kimberly R.
Las Vegas, NV
I haven't had this in a long time, but I remember how it tastes and I NEED to have it again. It's so great and the can also looks really cute so that's a plus when I'm buying it although the taste matters more. I love Mountain Dew, always have, always will!
Nikki K.
Code red is life! I couldn't have made it through college without this precious gift to the world. Thank you mtn dew! I love that it's not fruit punch flavored. I have no clue what flavor but it's perfect. Go buy some! Now! Only downfall is that availability. In stores is only cans and have to go to a gas station and gamble if it's been sitting there for a year if you want it in bottle form. Win some, loose some
Kristina G.
Villa Rica , Ga
Oh yes!!! I dont drink much soda. I really have to be craving one but #CodeRed is an absolute Staple in our home! It is my absolute favorite soda ever! It is not very carbonated. I was a Mtn Dew fan before this addition to their products but Code Red tops them all. An absolute must try!
Shanna B.
Richmond, VA
Code red what can I say that hasn't been said?? This was the game changing soda that started a craze in the early 2000s that made flavored sodas so much more than just dark soda, citrus soda, or a lemon lime soda. Love this drink as it brings me back to being young wild and free
Kiley W.
Sylvania, OH
Having a soda that has smooth cherry flavor but doesn't taste like cough syrup is a hard task to accomplish. Code red does this pretty easily from the traditional undertones of lemon and lime from Mountain Dew. I would recommend this delicious and refreshing soda to anyone!
Valentina C.
I drink the fruit punch one which is the one I always drink. It’s Amazing.! I workout more better, I have the energy to do this and that. For me I think I wouldn’t want to drink it in the morning because my stomach is always upset so yeah, bathroom haha but that’s natural