Mountain Dew Code Red Cherry Flavor Soda 2L Plastic Bottle uploaded by Rockea J.Mountain Dew Code Red Cherry Flavor Soda 2L Plastic Bottle uploaded by Makenzie F.Mountain Dew Code Red Cherry Flavor Soda 2L Plastic Bottle uploaded by Katie C.

BY MOUNTAIN DEW

Mtn Dew Code Red with a rush of Cherry flavor. see more...

Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
Love it. It's a very light cherry flavor and mtn dew. So yummy I love it. I drink it alot. Very affordable🤑 It's such a good flavor if you haven't tried it you should!
Bobbi H.
The cherry flavor of this drink never seems to get old or go out of style in my house. It’s constantly thirst quenching and delicious. Never have to think about what 2 L to get when I got to the store
Katie C.
Winter Haven
I don't like Mountain Dew, or soda in general Code Red reminds me of Solar Flare, but no where near as good. Being all cherrry it seems like something is missing from this drink.
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
Love this Mountain Dew and when it’s slightly frozen it’s even better, I like that the cherry flavor isn’t too powering it’s really good one of my fav go to for soda
Brittney H.
Staunton, VA
I am drinking a 20 oz code red as I am writing this review. Its so bad for you but taste soooo good. I think the code red has the best flavor and I would always choose it over regular. I am a repeat offender and have to admit this is my second one today!
Annie B.
Buffalo, NY
I buy these at Dollar General for only a dollar per bottle, so they're super affordable, and we keep them in stock for a while. There is tons of caffeine, which I consider a perk, but also probably tons of sugar. The flavor is good. Cherry, but not too strong.
Shelly C.
Rimersburg, PA
When I am looking for a mountain dew I reach for code red, I've been drinking it since I was young and I love the cherry flavor with the flavor of mountain dew its affordable it can be bought at any gas station or store, I will continue to keep buying it.
Alicia L.
Edinburgh, IN
Okay, if you're looking for a super healthy drink, then Mountain Dew is not for you.  That being said, when I am pregnant (not anymore, my baby days are over) I crave specific soft drinks.  Code Red was my saving grace with my son.  It was the only drink I could keep down for the 33 weeks I carried him.
Destiny C.
Christmas
This Mountain Dew flavor is just perfect. I could go for it any time. It's very affordable when in need of sodas.  It's a great soda for it's value. It always meets my expectations everytime I pour a cup of it. I definitely would recommend this to others.
Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
This Mountain Dew is by far once of my favorites!! All the mountain dews have an amazing flavor and there very affordable!! It doesn't compare to any Off brand wannabe pops. But off brand pops are good I have nothing bad to say about them. Recommend!!

Kohl's