Mountain Dew® Code Red® 6 Pack 16.9 fl. oz. Plastic Bottles uploaded by MoMo L.Mountain Dew® Code Red® 6 Pack 16.9 fl. oz. Plastic Bottles uploaded by Courtney H.

BY MOUNTAIN DEW

All of the great taste and exhilaration of Mountain Dew, with a kick of cherry. see more...

Angel H.
Des Moines, IA
One of my top Mountain Dew flavors is Code Red. Love the cherry taste but it is not the healthiest drink on the market. We always by what is on sale at the grocery store when we go so we do get it at a decent price
Courtney H.
My favorite MTN Dew product. Has just the right amount of cherry and caffeine to keep me going on any rough day. Don't drink too close to bed.....you may regret it.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
DON'T EVER GET RID OF THIS! my absolute favorite soda ever! So so good! Love the cherry flavor in this inexpensive soda. Repeat costumer for life here. Have drank for years and continue to buy as long as they have it
MoMo L.
I used to be a die hard Dew fan until I happened upon this amazing cherry goodness. I can hardly drink regular Dew anymore because it's just too pine-sol-y tasting. But if they ever discontinue Code Red I very well may die from withdrawal. 🙊
Jalyn J.
One of my favorite sodas. In my area a 6 pack was hard to find but when I did it was only $2.50. The cherry flavor is a nice change and the 6-pack makes it great to share with friends.
Alyssa V.
Forked River
This is my favorite flavor of Mountain Dew! The caffeine gives me a pick me up throughout the day and it has a great cherry taste.
Melissa L.
Erie, PA
One of my favorite Mountain Dew flavors! So delicious and crisp flavor! Will definitely recommend to others!
Heather S.
Love this pop and it's cherry flavour! You still get that mountain dee flavour but the perk of cherry! Absolutely love this nostalgic drink!