BY MOUNTAIN DEW

All of the great taste and exhilaration of Mountain Dew, with a kick of cherry. see more...

Taylor F.
Homestead , PA
I was never able to have mountain dew when i was little but when i started getting old i would and i know why now. It issue addicting and i drink it so much,especially the code red kind. I know there are a lot of sugars in it and it makes me feel guilty by drinking it but it is a nice treat every once in a while.
Laura C.
Belleville
Although I'm not much of a soda drinker, if and when I choose to go for a soda, it's usually Code Red mountain dew! I've been a fan of it since day 1 when it came out to the public!
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
This is the one and only soda I have in my fridge at home, I love Code Red Mountain Dew, the taste is amazing and I highly recommend this soda to everyone.
Rachelle H.
I prefer this over the regular Dew. Then flavor is better and doesn't feel so strong going down. Could still use less sugar but it's tasty.
Ashton S.
My one and only must have soda. I don't drink it to much but it's always on hand in my home. Been my favorite of mine for many years.
Michelle M.
This is one of my favorite Mountain Dew products. It has a very good flavor and it's very affordable. I drink it a lot.
Jamie B.
Salisbury, MD
Always a favorite! Code red is one of the best spin offs of Mountain Dew they have done. It has a great light taste.
Misty S.
Columbus, OH
I like cherry flavor soda and this is my jam! We drink mt dew but I prefer code red over anything else.
Kayla B.
Code red is my jam!!! Even though it is terrible for you i still enjoy one every now and then.
Stephanie L.
Seymour, TN
Let me start by saying if they ever stop selling this I will cry. I have been hooked on code red for a couple years now. I have to have my once a week fix. I even make slushys out of it when its hot. It has a nice cherry mountain dew flavor that is milder, but taste amazing.