BY MOUNTAIN DEW #49 in Soda & Soft Drinks

All of the great taste and exhilaration of Mountain Dew, with a kick of cherry. see more...

• Does this product contain artificial flavors?3 Answers
  • What do you think is better the code red or the original?9 Answers
  • Is this one of your favorites in the Mountain Dew family?2 Answers
  • "This is by far my favorite soda ever." in 1 review
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
This Mountain Dew is on par with the other unique flavors they have.  That being said, this Mountain Dew tastes delicious and I will continue to buy this.  It definitely has a cherry-like flavor and that's a good thing for me.  Will continue to buy this product.
Danielle S.
Lancaster, PA
I am pretty much an expert on Mountain Dew as I have been drinking it everyday for the past 15 years this is by far my favorite flavor of mountain dew it's always on my shopping list and it never dissapoints unlike some of its competitors LOL
Yearby B.
Gretna , LA
My absolute favorite cold drink. I hate anything that is cherry flavored 🍒 but this drink is the exception! In my opinion it is better than the original. The only issue is it will get flat in about 30 mins after opening but i will always be a fan. It doesn’t have as much bite as do other products but to me that is a good thing.
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
If I slip and drink a non diet soda this is generally it. I love this soda. It has a great cherry flavor. I’ve loved it since it came out oh some 15 plus years ago. It’s super awesome with vodka!!!
Courtney C.
Tacoma
By far my favorite kind of soda. Code red works better than coffee for me! One thing i wish would be different is, being able to buy it in a 24pk. Mountain Dew Code Red
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
My favorite drink! I stock pile every month on this stuff and also other flavors. It's affordable and taste so good lol. Also gives me some energy lol. It's by far the best drink compared to other brands and alternatives. I would recommend if you love mt dew 🙂
Amari🥀 N.
Sioux City
This is a very great drink. When I drink I can feel the energy it gives me. This drink is very tasty. When I go to the gas station I always look for this drink. It reminds me of a surley temple. And those drinks are amazing. So if you’re interested in buying this drink I’d say do it.
Chris S.
Lillington
I had ignored this soda for YEARS until I finally tasted it and realized it’s basically a Shirley Temple. It’s delicious and syrupy cherry flavored. Very sweet but so is regular Mountain Dew i guess.
Brittany J.
Huntersville, NC
Code red is my favorite soda. It satisfies my sweet tooth and it’s also very refreshing. The only thing I wish is that they would cut back on the sugar or make a diet version.
Melissa S.
Sand Springs , OK
I am not sure how many other states have Sonic, but they have a cherry limeade drink that I really like. Luckily this Code Red Mountain Dew is actually a little bit better in my opinion. All it is missing is the maraschino cherries.
Olivia R.
west monroe, LA
What do you think is better the code red or the original?
Allison
Rosamond, CA
What flavor do you like best?
Tricia M.
Does this product contain artificial flavors?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Is this one of your favorites in the Mountain Dew family?