BY MOUNTAIN DEW #43 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

All of the great taste and exhilaration of Mountain Dew, with a kick of cherry. see more...

• Does this product contain artificial flavors?2 Answers
  • What flavor do you like best?5 Answers
  • What do you think is better the code red or the original?8 Answers
  • "This is by far my favorite soda ever." in 1 review
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
My favorite drink! I stock pile every month on this stuff and also other flavors. It's affordable and taste so good lol. Also gives me some energy lol. It's by far the best drink compared to other brands and alternatives. I would recommend if you love mt dew 🙂
Yearby B.
New Orleans , LA
My absolute favorite cold drink. I hate anything that is cherry flavored 🍒 but this drink is the exception! In my opinion it is better than the original. The only issue is it will get flat in about 30 mins after opening but i will always be a fan. It doesn’t have as much bite as do other products but to me that is a good thing.
Katy H.
Council Grove, KS
This is my go-to soda. I can't go a day without having a code red. In-line on pricing with all other brands. The cherry flavoring makes my mouth water. Definitely the highest brand and best flavor Mt. Dew offers. I buy one or two every day. Love Love Love.
Nicole H.
Middletown
Code red and the blue ones are the best pop there is. Pop is the only thing I drink, I don't even drink water. Yeah I know that's unhealthy and all but who really cares ya know. Mountain dew.. number one pop choice.
Chris S.
Lillington
I had ignored this soda for YEARS until I finally tasted it and realized it’s basically a Shirley Temple. It’s delicious and syrupy cherry flavored. Very sweet but so is regular Mountain Dew i guess.
Brittany J.
Huntersville, NC
Code red is my favorite soda. It satisfies my sweet tooth and it’s also very refreshing. The only thing I wish is that they would cut back on the sugar or make a diet version.
courtnie s.
Marion, IL
Other then Mt Dew this is the next favorite I have drank this soda for many years since it came out I don't think I will ever stop drinking it and will be very upset if they ever got rid of it!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
I tried Code Red back when I was like 10 for the first time and loved it. It has such a crisp taste and quenches my thirst. I have a huge guilty pleasure for Mountain Dew because it has tons of sugar, so I recommend only drinking one every once in awhile.
sam f.
Provo, UT
This is my absolute favorite Mountain Dew! Mix in a little coconut flavoring and it is a dream for a hot summer day! I'm sure it's terrible for me as far as health goes but it's my go to for a refreshing soda! I will always buy this!
Arbrea S.
New Castle, DE
code red mountain dew has been my favorite since it came out . when im at work its like my number one choice to get out the vending machine . i feel like it gives me the boost of energy i need
Olivia R.
west monroe, LA
What do you think is better the code red or the original?
Allison
Rosamond, CA
What flavor do you like best?
Tricia M.
Does this product contain artificial flavors?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Is this one of your favorites in the Mountain Dew family?