BY MOUNTAIN DEW

Mountain dew, the original instigator, refreshes with its one of a kind great taste. see more...

Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
This is my addiction drink! I love mt.dew. I prefer the bottle however I normally have cans unless I'm out and about! This drink has awesome flavor,there is nothing like the first cold sip out of a fresh drink. I will not drink them when they get hot\old so I believe the flavor does change!  I would recommend this for occasional drinking! if you need some energy or just want a good drink sometime!
Rylee N.
iowa city
I have an addiction to this pop. (Fight me I’m from Iowa and we say pop) It is not healthy yet I cannot stop myself from drinking this god given, caffeine fueled, piss colored, elixir. I honest to god hope people read my reviews because they are gold, like Mountain Dew and my discolored pee from not drinking enough water.
Tiffanie C.
Millport
I used to drink this all the time but you eventually get burnt out on the flavor and the taste of it after a while. It’s affordable just like Pepsi and all other sodas out there. I would recommend this drink to someone if they want to try something different.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Mountain Dew is a classic favorite of mine that I like to drink from time to time.  It has just the right amount of sweetness and fizz and it's the perfect drink for when I need a quick burst of energy.  I would highly Mountain Dew for those who want energy bursts.
Kathryn G.
Longmont, CO
Mtn dew is always a hit at our house. We purchase regular as it is my husbands go to soda. Same packaging as I can remember. It’s definitely better then some of the others.
Abby B.
I use Mt Dew for my picker upper during the day. I love the citrusy flavor and the caffeine is great for a boost of energy. It’s very light on my stomach and even though it’s super sweet, the citrus makes it unique
Bethany J.
Clearfork
I used to buy a pack of these a week but I’ve heard it can cause health problems so I’ve laid off it a lot. But I still drink every now in then cause it is really good.
Ashley M.
Clarksville, TN
I love mountain dew. I love the taste and the bubbles. It makes me really happy. I drink about 3 20 oz bottles every day.i feel like I can't function without it.
Tracie H.
Hope Mills
I grew up loving Mountain Dew.  It was a special treat on a bad day after school or on a vacation with family.  It is not very healthy and I wish the pure cane sugar sodas were more readily available, but ''i will still purchase this drink because it is delicious.
Stevie S.
Grays Knob, KY
Mountain Dew is my all time hands down favorite soda. I honestly would probably go into withdrawals without it. The first thing I do of the morning is grab one and take a few drinks, and that's how I like to start my day.
Corey K.