BY MOUNTAIN DEW

For years, Mountain Dew Baja Blast, with its refreshingly bold tropical lime taste, has been a favorite at Taco Bell. For the first time this summer, you will be able to get your hands on this product in stores across the country. see more...

Katrina S.
I love baja blast so much. It's one of my favorite flavors of Mountain Dew. The favor is great and I'm pretty sure the can I got wasn't too expensive. I've had baja blast multiple times, but sometimes you can only find it at Taco Bell.
Heather W.
Jefferson Hills, Pennsylvania
I love this soda so much and it is very hard to find which is why I value it when I can get my hands on it. It does have a really good value to it and thats why i love it so much. It has a mix of citrus flavors to it. I  do recommend this to everyone looking for soda.
Alyssa F.
OMG please bring back the Baja Blast in stores! I've been craving it! I don't eat or like Taco Bell but obsessed with this delicious drink! And the color of the cans are sooo pretty too! Yes I recommend this to everyone who has taste buds!
Sara W.
Tried this product. It was good, but not something I can really drink with my meal. It has a nice but distinct flavor. Nothing beats a regular Mt. Dew! But this is worth the try at least so I would recommend to others.
Mackenzie C.
Pickerington, OH
Baja Blast Mountain Dew is my all time favorite Mountain Dew flavor! I love the fact that they finally started selling it in stores, even if it is seasonal. But definitely a good pop.
Alyssa B.
South Bend , IN
Baja blast is my favorite flavor of mountain due. The fact that it's in a 24 oz can is amazing. I always buy more than one.
Aubree H.
Fairdale, KY
My husband absolutely loves Baja Blast!! He orders it every time we go to Taco Bell and is thrilled it is sold in stores!
Ashley H.
Tucson, AZ
I don't like it personally but I do like just regular Mountain Dew! But my sister loves this stuff she prefers it
Laura H.
Orlando, FL
Very carbonated!! Will give you acid reflux! Tangy! Don't drink right before bed time!! Affordable!!