BY MOUNTAIN DEW

For years, Mountain Dew Baja Blast, with its refreshingly bold tropical lime taste, has been a favorite at Taco Bell. For the first time this summer, you will be able to get your hands on this product in stores across the country. see more...

Mikayla V.
Fosston, MN
I LOVE BAJA BLAST SO MUCH. This is my favorite flavor Mountain Dew has ever made and I love that it's a pop in Taco Bell! There's something so unique and tasty about it! I could drink a 12 pack in like 2 days which is so bad but it just says how good the pop is!
Jamie M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I wish that this product was available all the time. I hate that when it is released that it sells out so quickly. I'm not a big taco bell fan but that's the only place you can get it year round.
Dae T.
Elwood, IN
The best Mountain Dew that you can buy out there is Baja Blast, I can promise you that! Has an amazing taste and is affordable! Also the cans are blue which give it a different style. I will continue to buy this product for a lifetime!!
Haley B.
Evansville, IN
I love Baja Blast so much. If I go to Taco Bell I have to get it but now that I can buy it in store I always have t around. I don't think the taste is as strong but it's still really good. They're the same price as Mountain Dew products so that's a plus but if you love Taco Bell Baja blast then you'll love this since they come from the same place
Lacey H.
Evansville, IN
Ok, so I'm not very keen for Mt. Dew flavored soda. I highly believe, if it's not broke, don't fix it. On this note, it's not my favorite Dew, however, my local Taco Bell carried this & I did have a taste. Let's say I didn't hate it, but I could stomach it, unlike some of the other flavored Dews I've had!
Nevaeh P.
Middlesex, NJ
Mountain Dew Baja Blast has been my favorite flavor of mountain dew since i first tried it in Taco Bell. I was very excited when I saw the 12 pack cans at the store. It definitely is the best tasting mountain dew out there. I would 100% recommend it to others.
Alexis M.
Chittenango, NY
Just WOW! This is my favorite kind of Mountain Dew. I'm addicted to it, not sure if that's a good or a bad thing lol. Before it was in stores I would make trips to Taco Bell just to get this. If you haven't tried it, it should be at the top of your priorities.
Blaise A.
Gainesville, FL
This use to be the only reason I would go to Taco Bell, but now they sell it in stores!! I love this flavor almost more than code red! I drink way too much Mountain Dew but it's my favorite soda! My fiancé loves it too so we buy it al the time
Sarah B.
Diamond, IL
The best mountain dew i have tried besides code red! The taste is so good and so hard to explain! I would recommend this to anyone who likes mountain dew because its not that expensive and its well worth it, i would recommend to anyone who needs something different in their taste buds!
Grace G.
Studio City , CA
I love this drink! I love how carbonated it is. I always get it when i go to Taco Bell and I'm so glad they have it in cans as well! It's so refreshing and I love how it's blue it's pretty cool. I always recommend this drink to my friends.