Mountain Dew® Baja Blast™

by Mountain Dew

#21 in Soda

Where can I get this in the St. Louis MO?
Does anyone wish it came frozen?
Do you like taco bell's version or the canned version of Mountain Dew® Baja Blast™ ?
Start your review of Mountain Dew® Baja Blast™!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I don't think I can go back to drinking the original after drinking the baja blast flavor!in reviews
My husband and I just bought the cans last week for the first time and it is ridiculous how many we have consumed in a weeks time.in reviews
Robin K.
Fort Collins, CO
Purchased at: Kroger
Mountain Dew is my go to wake up jolt of a drink. It’s a normal amount of carbonation and an extra Amount of caffeine. Baja blast is like normal dew with blue Powerade. The only thing I love more than Mountain Dew is Mountain Dew Baja blast!!!
chelsey G.
oroville, CA
I LOVE BAJA BLAST. i love men dew products. favorite drink :) baja blast has such a great taste.
Zac C.
Yoe, PA
Simply the best MTNDEW there is. It's a shame they only do these in a limited time of the year. Would love to see them roll out year round.
Cara  B.
Reno, NV
I love all of the caffeine in Mountain Dew. And if you get the one that is not diet then you have a nice little sugar high to go with your caffeine high. I think this is a great product but once I start drinking them I drink them all day long
Elias N.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Publix
When I first saw this special flavor it was at taco bell and then when I saw it at my grocery store I had to buy it. Great flavor and taste. It met my expectations. Yes I would recommend this product.
Siriyee J.
Toledo, OH
Mtn DEW Baja Blast is absolutely delicious. It has this great tropical flavor with fizz. They do not need to improve this. It met every expectation I had in a drink. I would definitely buy it again and again
Cari C.
Erie, PA
Mountain Dew® Baja Blast™ uploaded by Cari C.
Where to begin? Does one really go to taco bell and NOT order the absolute delicacy known as Baja Blast? I have literally cut out almost all soda in my life but this stuff is just so addictive. Just a cool, crisp, refreshing drink that quenches thirst like no other on a long, hot, sunny summer day.Mountain Dew® Baja Blast™
Jessie M.
Buffalo Grove
Just got this in the slushee version at Taco Bell! Definitely the best summery drink! Even though it is chilly out I still had to get it.
Eva B.
Columbia, SC
Mountain Dew® Baja Blast™ uploaded by Eva B.
I recently tried this drink and I loved it, it is very refreshing. The only bad thing is that it cannot be bought in all states.[product:mountain-dew-baja-blast]
Emily C.
Gurnee, IL
As a rule, I generally don't drink soda because the sugar upsets my stomach, but I get Baja Blast whenever I get Taco Bell (not super often). It's a really good flavor and I highly recommend it if you've never tried it.