BY MOUNTAIN DEW

Mama H.
Mama H.
Springville, IN
I have always felt Mountain Dew went a little overboard with the many, many flavor varieties it has. It's a great value though, and baja blast is delicious. It's a perfect combo of Mountain Dew and a citrus vibe. If you haven't tried yet, I would absolutely recommend giving it a chance! :-)
Julia P.
Julia P.
While I don't usually drink soda, everyone ones in awhile I'll drink a regular flavor Mountain Dew, but on this occasion I decided to try the Baja Blast flavor and I have to admit this had me pleasantly surprised. I would definitely buy it again. It was a nice detour from my choice.
Diana m.
Diana m.
It is a good drink it os just not a one of a kind drink it's not original i do drink it though it has a good flavor i am a repeat consumer of it. It is affordable and good taste i would buy it again i do recommend it only reason it does not have 5 stars is because its not original.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Spokane, WA
You can find these bottles in the refrigerated section of any grocery store. The flavor is great! I always buy this flavor when at Taco Bell. These bottles are of average price for a bottled soda. I would suggest making 12-pack cases of cans more readily available in stores.
Brooke G.
Brooke G.
Lawrenceburg, TN
This is my favourite out of all the mountain dew flavours! I thought you could only get it going to taco bell but i was happy that they brought it to stores! I can enjoy it anytime i want! it has a unique taste and i would always get this when i need a soda pick me up.
Nazneen S.
Nazneen S.
Olney, MD
Baja blast has a unique flavor to it , pretty tough to describe it . I bought these a few times me and my son both enjoyed it . Haven't gotten a chance to buy some more but if I do go out shopping soon , I would definitely grab some more for ourselves and stock up .
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Gladstone, MI
I love this flavor, it is definitely my favorite! I love that taco bell uses it too and I would be so sad to see the flavor leave. Mountain dew's label has a lot of appeal and is eye catching too. Definitely affordable and it is my road trip go to! WOULD RECOMMEND!
Megan H.
Megan H.
I really wish that they brought this product back. Having to go to Taco bell in order to get Baja Blast is ridiculous and Moutain Dew would make much more money and make many people happy if they brought this back. This is arguably the best flavor of mountain dew.
Latoya D.
Latoya D.
Newport News, VA
Mountain baja blast is extremely good. The flavor is really good. It gives me that extra kick that I need sometimes. The price is not bad at all. They always have a sale so that's even better. The sad part is my entire family loves it. I will continue to but it.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Fairmont, WV
So stoked that they released Baja Blast into the market. It has a completely different flavor profile than that of the fountain style in Taco Bell, in fact I almost prefer the bottled version! Price is right for the amount and I'm definitely a repeat buyer!