BY MOUNTAIN DEW

Kathryn M.
Middle River, MD
My absolute favorite soda ever!!! I dont like that i have to take a trip to taco bell just to get my fix. I am very happy when they bring it out in the summer but i think it should be here to stay. I think baja blast should take some other mountain dew flavors off the shelves.
tamara e.
Conover, NC
Mtn Dew Baja blast is a great drink, I prefer it come summer time. Always tastes great! Reasonably priced, compared to most caffeinated beverages. Great flavoring. My house will be stocked this summer with Baja Blast!
deegii a.
Seattle, WA
This drink is delicious but has way too much sugar in it. I think if it had less sugar and some nutritional benefits I would buy it more often. But hey, it's soda, it's suppose to be a lil unhealthy.
Brooke G.
Lawrenceburg, TN
This is my favourite out of all the mountain dew flavours! I thought you could only get it going to taco bell but i was happy that they brought it to stores! I can enjoy it anytime i want! it has a unique taste and i would always get this when i need a soda pick me up.
Valerie C.
Clinton Twp, MI
I love Baja blast! Sometimes I will specifically go to taco bell just to get this delicious beverage! It's the perfect mix or carbonated and sugar! The flavor is to die for. I wish they sold this pop everywhere! I WOULD definitely recommend this!
Julia P.
While I don't usually drink soda, everyone ones in awhile I'll drink a regular flavor Mountain Dew, but on this occasion I decided to try the Baja Blast flavor and I have to admit this had me pleasantly surprised. I would definitely buy it again. It was a nice detour from my choice.
Diana m.
It is a good drink it os just not a one of a kind drink it's not original i do drink it though it has a good flavor i am a repeat consumer of it. It is affordable and good taste i would buy it again i do recommend it only reason it does not have 5 stars is because its not original.
Tiffany D.
Roseburg, OR
You can find these bottles in the refrigerated section of any grocery store. The flavor is great! I always buy this flavor when at Taco Bell. These bottles are of average price for a bottled soda. I would suggest making 12-pack cases of cans more readily available in stores.
Nazneen S.
Olney, MD
Baja blast has a unique flavor to it , pretty tough to describe it . I bought these a few times me and my son both enjoyed it . Haven't gotten a chance to buy some more but if I do go out shopping soon , I would definitely grab some more for ourselves and stock up .
Madison H.
Cedartown, GA
This bottle is the perfect size for traveling or any time when you are having a drink with a meal! Mountain Dew Baja blast tastes fruity but not too sweet. It is a perfect taste and I will definitely repurchase.