BY MOUNTAIN DEW

Ali G.
Wilmington, NC
THIS IS MY FAVORITE IN THE WORLD. They don't sell this in the bottle where I live but they sold the cans for a little while. I always go to Taco Bell just so I can order it haha. I prefer it over regular Mountain Dew.
Kathryn M.
Middle River, MD
My absolute favorite soda ever!!! I dont like that i have to take a trip to taco bell just to get my fix. I am very happy when they bring it out in the summer but i think it should be here to stay. I think baja blast should take some other mountain dew flavors off the shelves.
tamara e.
Conover, NC
Mtn Dew Baja blast is a great drink, I prefer it come summer time. Always tastes great! Reasonably priced, compared to most caffeinated beverages. Great flavoring. My house will be stocked this summer with Baja Blast!
Amber K.
Crossville, TN
Baja blast is still one of ny very favorite mtn dews. Next to the game fuel, its the best. I hate that it is limited unless u go to taco bell. Its a delicious choice of drink :)
deegii a.
Seattle, WA
This drink is delicious but has way too much sugar in it. I think if it had less sugar and some nutritional benefits I would buy it more often. But hey, it's soda, it's suppose to be a lil unhealthy.
Brooke G.
Lawrenceburg, TN
This is my favourite out of all the mountain dew flavours! I thought you could only get it going to taco bell but i was happy that they brought it to stores! I can enjoy it anytime i want! it has a unique taste and i would always get this when i need a soda pick me up.
Samantha H.
I was so happy when Mountain Dew decided to bottle this instead of only having it at Taco Bell. However, to me it just doesn't taste the same. Maybe its the plastic of the bottle, but its just not the same. It is still super delicious and I still buy it all the time though :)
Casey D.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I think these are very sweet. I can't drink more than one a day due to the sweetness however it met my expectations. The fountain option is much better than the bottle though.
Heather M.
Fairmont, WV
So stoked that they released Baja Blast into the market. It has a completely different flavor profile than that of the fountain style in Taco Bell, in fact I almost prefer the bottled version! Price is right for the amount and I'm definitely a repeat buyer!
Abby H.
Abbeville, AL
I have tried Baja Blast severals times and I still don't know how I feel about it. If I buy it I can never take more than a few sips because it is just so sweet. I like the flavor though.