BY AMP ENERGY

Energy supplement.

4 pack. see more...

Rachel J.
E Saint Louis, IL
I'm honestly not sure if energy drinks work, but this one taste really good. I also like mountain dew soda. Anyone who likes mountain dew and is thinking about trying this I think they should give this a try. I would purchase it again for the taste again not sure if it actually provides energy.
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I am a fan of mount dew so I tried AMP and although it says sugar free it was a little too sweet for me. I also am very sensitive to caffeine so this made me feel sick afterwards. it wasn't a bad price but it just wasn't for me. I think if you are an avid energy drink person than this would be good for you.
Sabrina S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Mountain Dew Amp is a great energy drink. It isn't really sweet like others and it's low calorie. I have only tried it once but it was good. I'm not much of an energy drinker but the ones who are would love it. It isn't expensive but it isn't cheap either depends on how many you are getting.
Jess S.
AMP is my go to energy drink, awesome flavors and a big boost without making me shaky or crashing a little later. I tried the sugar free version for the first time about 5 or 6 years ago, and wasn't a fan at all. However, a couple months I decided to try it again and though it's certainly not on par with their other drinks seems drinkable to me now.
Paul S.
Eagan, MN
I'm a regular energy drink drinker. I happen to also love Mountain Dew, so I've been including Mountain Dew AMP Energy in my choices. It's not too sugary, has that nice lemon lime flavor, and packs a very nice energy punch. Since I focus on limiting my sugar intake, I prefer the Sugar Free version. I love it!
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Gross gross grossssss I think this stuff is nasty it's not good for you either if you look at what goes into it you can hardly even read half of the words. It's a waste of money and gives you a rush just so u crash right after it
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Fitspiration Expert Level 5
Amp is a great energy drink if you enjoy them I usually don't drink them unless I am traveling .They make me jittery and even a half of one keeps me wired for hours ..but every ones system is different
Emily M.
Long Is City, NY
I don't totally mind AMP, especially the sugar free one. While it's not the best thing in the world for you, it's alright once in a while if you need a quick pick me up. You do crash though, so not something I would use all of the time.
Tamie  B.
Thomson, GA
Amp by far is one of the best flavored energy drinks of course it taste better with the sugars though! But when your dieting and need a kick this will do.
April S.
Greenville , MI
My husband has these occasionally and I have to say I am not a fan but he personally likes the orange one. He says it gives him the kick he needs.
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
Those anyone honestly like the taste?