BY MOUNTAIN DEW

Mountain Dew exhilarates and quenches with its one of a kind great taste. see more...

Kimberly G.
Jerome
Love the small can option as I am trying to cut soda out of my diet. This works perfect to get some caffeine in to help my afternoon crash. I have also purchased these in Pepsi as well. they are great priced and easy to store in frig! purchased at Wal Mart
JoHanna T.
I love the serving size. I hate the taste, much too sweet. They have a low amount of carbonation. The color looks like pee
Chrissy W.
Kooskia
Md is my favorite soda I drink it alot and I will buy it all day long. The best way to my hear it me and chocolate
Catherine T.
This drink takes me back to my childhood! I would have Mountain Dew very regularly and it really is delicious - it has a lovely sweet citrus taste and is really smooth!
I was gutted when they stopped selling it in the UK, but whenever me or my husband spot it in specialist shops, we pay the inflated price because it is that good!