Mountain Dew, 20 Oz (Pack of 24) uploaded by Ally L.

BY MOUNTAIN DEW

Mountain Dew exhilarates and quenches with its one of a kind great taste see more...

Daislyn R.
Hialeah , FL
I love this drink. Even though it is NOT healthy, it's sugary, I like it way more than Sprite. This is affordable and it is not as gassy as other sodas. You can buy it almost everywhere. I would recommend it others, but not as an every day drink.
Kaitlynn T.
Lampasas, TX
Love, love, love this drink. Reminds me of my child hood. I prefer it over Sprite or Ginger Ale. There isn't anything I'd change about it. It exceeded my expectations. And I would definitely recommend to everyone else, if they have the same in drinks.
Bri C.
Clermont, FL
Mountain dew is so freaking bad for you but of course somehow that doesn't necessarily stop me LOL. I know it's actually worse than Coke itself and probably the worst of them all, but I've loved mountain dew for the longest. It's one of my favorites and that'll probably never change.
Ok, Mountain Dew. My favorite soda out there. It's like taste is like no other soda. Although parents say kids shouldn't drink it because it has to much sugar. I agree. Kids should only drink it once in a while. Not saying you have too. Still Mountain Dew is my Favorite drink. I give Mountain Dew a 5 star!
Brianna B.
Palmer, AK
Very refreshing! A great mixer for adults, and for children add vanilla ice cream and you have a Mountain Dew float! Has hints of lemon and lime and a tangy taste. Would highly recommend to people with a fruity preference!
Frankie H.
Grand Blanc, MI
Not a huge fan of this soda. But if there is nothing else to drink I guess I'll take one. Lol. But I honestly would prefer to just drink water then drink Mountain Dew. I'm just not a fan. Sorry guys!..
Allie B.
Beech Bluff, TN
The first sip is the best. Lovee how this product comes in a 24 pack. Definitely a repeat consumer. Much better than mello yello so yes it always meets my expectations. Has great flavor. Not too acidy like other soda products. I recommend this product to others
Terri B.
I'm a dental assistant and have seen the effects on teeth from Mnt Dew, it's awful. I at one time had a Dew habit & when I stopped I lost 10lbs. Always check labels for sugar !!!
Ashley R.
Mountain Dew is my go to drink when I need an extra boost of energy with working third shift! It's the perfect amount of citrus flavoring while giving you some extra energy and it's affordable and I cannot go a day without it!!!
Molly B.
Yuba City, CA
I have an addiction with Mountain Dew! It's always something I go pick up if I'm going to have a long car ride and need a drink or if I want to have something to drink with my snack & movie night! My friends and I always choose Mountain Dew over an other soda!
Shelby M.
Apple Valley, CA
Why are people still drinking this? It's so unhealthy for you, & tastes horrible.
Eric C.
High Point, NC
How much does it cost?
Braden A.
Dallas, TX
Does it stop you ass from burning
Stephanie O.
Does it have an after taste??

Amazon