Mountain Dew, 20 Oz (Pack of 24) uploaded by Ally L.

BY MOUNTAIN DEW

Mountain Dew exhilarates and quenches with its one of a kind great taste see more...

Buy on Amazon
Allie B.
Beech Bluff, TN
The first sip is the best. Lovee how this product comes in a 24 pack. Definitely a repeat consumer. Much better than mello yello so yes it always meets my expectations. Has great flavor. Not too acidy like other soda products. I recommend this product to others
Samantha T.
I love Mtn dew. I rather have Pepsi products then any other product. You can compare mtn dew to other off brand drinks. They do not have the same taste or similar taste.
Tina H.
Chickasaw, AL
No better caffeinated soda than Mountain Dew! Great taste and will cure your thirst! Not very expensive and comes with a replaceable cap! Tastes much better than generic alternatives I drink Mountain Dew on a daily basis and definitely recommend it to anyone who likes soft drinks
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
I love this drink. Even though it is NOT healthy, it's sugary, I like it way more than Sprite. This is affordable and it is not as gassy as other sodas. You can buy it almost everywhere. I would recommend it others, but not as an every day drink.
Kaitlynn T.
Lampasas, TX
Love, love, love this drink. Reminds me of my child hood. I prefer it over Sprite or Ginger Ale. There isn't anything I'd change about it. It exceeded my expectations. And I would definitely recommend to everyone else, if they have the same in drinks.
Bri C.
Clermont, FL
Mountain dew is so freaking bad for you but of course somehow that doesn't necessarily stop me LOL. I know it's actually worse than Coke itself and probably the worst of them all, but I've loved mountain dew for the longest. It's one of my favorites and that'll probably never change.
Ok, Mountain Dew. My favorite soda out there. It's like taste is like no other soda. Although parents say kids shouldn't drink it because it has to much sugar. I agree. Kids should only drink it once in a while. Not saying you have too. Still Mountain Dew is my Favorite drink. I give Mountain Dew a 5 star!
Brianna B.
Palmer, AK
Very refreshing! A great mixer for adults, and for children add vanilla ice cream and you have a Mountain Dew float! Has hints of lemon and lime and a tangy taste. Would highly recommend to people with a fruity preference!
Frankie H.
Cayce, SC
Not a huge fan of this soda. But if there is nothing else to drink I guess I'll take one. Lol. But I honestly would prefer to just drink water then drink Mountain Dew. I'm just not a fan. Sorry guys!..
Terri B.
I'm a dental assistant and have seen the effects on teeth from Mnt Dew, it's awful. I at one time had a Dew habit & when I stopped I lost 10lbs. Always check labels for sugar !!!
Shelby M.
Apple Valley, CA
Why are people still drinking this? It's so unhealthy for you, & tastes horrible.
Eric C.
High Point, NC
How much does it cost?
Braden A.
Dallas, TX
Does it stop you ass from burning
Stephanie O.
Does it have an after taste??