Mountain Dew® 16 fl. oz. Can uploaded by MK R.Mountain Dew® 16 fl. oz. Can uploaded by LaQuishia M.

BY MOUNTAIN DEW

Paula M.
Mcallen, TX
I know I know soda is bad for you but I love soda I don't know what it is about them. I try to only have them once a week my go to are mt. dew and original coca cola. I don't think anyone should drink soda every day if you really want to like me, once a week and don't binge! one can is enough. trust me!
MK R.
1,461 reviews
My addiction! I have to drink one when I get up in the morning or I will have a horrible headache. It taste so good in my opinion and prefer it over any other drink. If you don’t drink Mountain Dew, your missing out lol.
Ciara F.
Indianapolis , IN
Mountain Dew is pretty much my life source. It’s obviously not healthy but when you have two kids and need to stay awake instead of crashing during the day from not getting any sleep last night, this stuff is great😅
Alexis C.
Canned Mountain Dew is my absolute favorite. There is just something about how it tastes coming out of a cold can that makes it so much better. Big fan of the original no diet no caffeine free for me!
LaQuishia M.
My #1 all-time favorite soda. I can drink Mountain Dew everyday (not a healthy thing to do though). Knock off/Generic Mountain Dew doesn't compare to the real thing. After work, I get a cup of ice and grab a Mountain Dew and RELAX. Price is affordable! Definitely would buy AGAIN, AGAIN, and AGAIN.  MOUNTAIN DEW SODAMountain Dew® 1.25L Plastic BottleMountain Dew® 16 fl. oz. CanMountain Dew® 12 fl oz 24 Pack Cans
Shannon M.
Morrisdale
My all time favorite soda is Mountain Dew. It is thirst quenching and always has a great taste. Never goes flat quickly I am always satisfied every time I purchase it and will continue buying it.
Lynnette U.
Speculator, NY
I mean what is there to say, it's Mountain Dew. Really delicious, absolutely terrible for you. If you've never tried it, maybe don't. You'll be hooked forever.
Erin K.
Clearwater, FL
Mountain Dew is my favorite Pepsi Product. It gives me that extra boost of caffeine that I need. I don't drink coffee. This is a delicious substitute.
Ashley C.
I love the taste of Mountain Dew but theirs so much sugar in it that i hate drinking one. Reasonable price as any other soda product.
Annie H.
Hamilton, OH
Love this drink with particular meals, but try to avoid because of the amount of sugar. Sometimes gives me headaches