Mountain Dew® 15 Pack

by Mountain Dew

Mountain Dew exhilarates and quenches with its one of a kind great taste.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mountain Dew® 15 Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Destiny  Alexis C.
Hanover
Always buy the big boxes! Love Mountain Dew! Totally addicted and love the taste! Always get
Joanie C.
El Paso, TX
I can remembering having since I was little. They're definitely the opposite of healthy but are a nice treat occasionally. The flavor that you can't quite pinpoint but is delicious. If you're looking for a sugary kick this is it.
Brittney L.
Brown Deer, WI
I don't drink coffee so Mountain Dew is always my first beverage in the morning. Mountain Dew helps me to get my day started and gives me a boost in energy without the crash. I personally believe that mountain dew in cans taste better than the bottles.
Julia M.
Boynton Beach, FL
This is my second most favorite soda! I love it mixed with any alcohol which might sound weird but it's awesome. They taste so much but cold and on a hot summers day! I highly recommend this soda it's amazing!

Looking for your answer?