BY MOUNTAIN DEW

Mountain Dew exhilarates and quenches with its one of a kind great taste. see more...

Jenesis W.
irving, TX
It's citrus but really sweet. I like that about it though. I don't buy Mountain Dew like that. It's good for the price and I have no problem buying it. I just don't buy this pop that much. I'd buy it again though.
Matt E.
Boaz, AL
Mountain Dew with real sugar?! What could be better than that? Not much! It isn't "flat" tasting when you get it, like other citrus sodas are. The Price is reasonable. The glass bottle is a nice touch, better than a boring can. I would recommend this to anyone who hasn't tried it but I'm pretty sure we aren't living in the dark ages :)
Tammy C.
Otsego, MI
The original version is the best and when it comes in a glass bottle it doesn't get any better. I generally have to buy the throwback version now because I can't find it in glass very often. Taste is cleaner and crisper when it is in the glass, plastic is not good for soda.
Faith S.
Bentonville, AR
Theirs something about a sofa in a glass bottle that makes it so much more enjoyable! Bette than a can! But who doesn't enjoy Mountain Dew regardless!?