BY MOUNTAIN BUGGY

Built for performance, the terrain jogging stroller from mountain buggy offers precision steering, maximum maneuverability and a refined style. This fully-loaded jogger features a fully-adjustable handlebar with handbrake, an adjustable sun canopy, a fully-reclining seat and a zip-top gear tray. The front wheel can be locked forward & backward or used at full-swivel, and the tail-free harness offers no-fuss strap adjustment.â a built in suspension system combined with 16 inch rear tires will help the stroller tackle any surface and provide a gentle ride for your little one.â terrain includes two bottle holders and a bumper bar at no... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Mrs J.
My princess loves this....just the perfect amount of bounciness to get babies to sleep while walking
Santina D.
Glendale, AZ
Mega Parent Expert
I love this stroller. I was able to go on a hike that wasn't totally flat and it held up well. I never had issues with the tires but had to pump them up on occasion.
Jordyn H.
Dartmouth, NS
We have owned our Mountain Buggy Jogger for just over 1.5 years now and have loved every moment of using it. I have been through quite a few strollers with our child, not ever being able to find something that fit all of needs and wants. When I finally purchased this, I was over the moon. It glides like butter, wheels turn on a dime, very light and folds very well/small. I will never own another brand of stroller after having my Mountain Buggy, hands down.. THE best!
Katrina G.
I got this as a present for my baby shower. I love this stroller. My son looks super comfortable in it.'