Mountain Buggy Inline Double Stroller

by Mountain Buggy

With its light Maximum weight design and inline suspension, this Mountain Buggy Plus One stroller can tackle any terrain. PRODUCT FEATURES Foldable seats One hand fold & lock Real wheel suspension Adjustable handle Reclining seats lets your little ones ride easy Includes newborn mattress PRODUCT DETAILS Maximum weight capacity: 55 lbs. (single) 44 lbs. (double) Age: birth to 4 years Some assembly required Wipe clean Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty MODEL NUMBERS Black: PLUSONE-V3-5 Berry: PLUSONE-V3-11 Marine: PLUSONE-V3-3 Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: One Size. Color: Pink. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Infant.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mountain Buggy Inline Double Stroller!
How would you rate this product?
Tereza O.
Courtenay , BC
The handbrake broke before I even took the buggy outside. Tire got a flat first walk. That being said they sent me a replacement stroller. I’ve also had the stroller hit the edge of the road while walking and tip over, very tipsy! That being said it’s still been a good stroller for what I use it for. Good customer service through them.
Jennifer M.
Kitchener, ON
Mountain Buggy Inline Double Stroller uploaded by Jennifer M.
This stroller is amazing. Can plow through snow and sand and great that it converts to double or single easily. Also great to have extra storage if needed. If anyone wants an inline stroller I would 100% recommend this one. My 8 month old is hiding behind my 2.8yo in the pic. :)

Looking for your answer?