Mounds Coconut Flakes uploaded by Rosie O.

BY MOUNDS CANDY BAR #3 in Sprinkles & Decorations

Sweeten Up Your Coconut Recipes with Mounds Coconut Flakes! ~4-1/2 cups. see more...

• Este arros no me gusta mucho siempre se granea1 Answers
  • What do you use this all on?1 Answers
  • How did you all like this product?3 Answers
Erica R.
Erica R.
Seattle, WA
The perfect holiday treat. Coconut flakes help make fun snoballs, edible or for show. For decor, grab some styrofoam balls, add a little glue, and pour Mounds Coconut Flakes all over to add that little extra something. Looking for a fun holiday treat for the office or school? Snow balls! Look up your favorite recipe online and add Mounds Coconut Flakes to make the snowballs really come alive!!! Mounds Coconut Flakes are just the right touch. They are super sweet and don't stick to each other. :)
Sue M.
Sue M.
Rindge, NH
I use this brand when I am making a coconut frosting. It works perfectly and stays stuck in the icing. I do not use it for coconut macaroons, due to it being a bit too sweet for the recipe I have. I use recipes from the '50s and like to shop multiple varieties to see what works for these older recipes.
Isela R.
Isela R.
Pasadena tx
ATENCION:
A la persona qué se llevó mis luces de navidad... Le informó qué sé le cayó su celular y dejó activo su Facebook... 📲 😱 No llamaré a la policía sí usted regresa y habla conmigo... 😠😠 Arreglemos las cosas de frente, cara a cara... 😡😡 Aquí está su perfil de Facebook... 😧😧 Alguien
Isabel A.
Isabel A.
Yummy, yummy, yummy! I originally only need about a cup of coconut flakes for a recipe. So when I saw mounds brand I had to get it! Because I love the candy! Then I started sprinkling it everything. Other pastrys and deserts. Mmm oatmeal too! I recommend it to everyone!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
this coconut has a great flavor and it makes anything you cook or bake taste great! its not to chunky or to fine its just the right texture which makes decorating with it perfect
Lucy Z.
Lucy Z.
This stuff is delicious! It's great for baking cookies, making bread, and making cakes. My boyfriend loves eating coconut and he especially likes this. It's moist and delicious!
estephanie c.
estephanie c.
no soy tan fan del coco pero esta muy buena la calidad de estee producto en si el coco es muy dulce para me gusta pero si para ti es tu favorito aqui estas lo que buscas
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Bronx, NY
It's truly amazing. I used it when baking and cooking and it adds a great flavor to it. I always buy it when I can
michelle m.
michelle m.
Cleveland, OH
I use these in my Christmas cookie bars I love the nice flavor burst it gives them and stays moist in the pantry!
Robyn K.
Robyn K.
Love that this is readily available in Southern California where I live. The product is moist, sweet, but not overly sweet. Love the brand, and the price is reasonable as well. It's great to put on ice cream, macaroons, stays on frosting. Would definitely recommend to others.
Aubrey W.
Aubrey W.
Gilbert, AZ
These are good! I like to bake with these coconut flakes, but honestly I can't tell a difference between the "Mounds" brand and any other brand, am I the only one who thought this?
Arlene B.
Arlene B.
Indio, CA
Does this shredded coconut taste prickly and get hard easily? Or is it actually soft and a little moist?
Yailin L.
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
How did you all like this product?
Mikayla P.
Mikayla P.
Albuquerque , NM
I really like to bake with these! They are super sweet and delicious, I love the consistency of them and the flavor !!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Tamaqua, PA
When a recipe calls for a can of coconut like in a no crust coconut custard pie, can i use coconut flakes for a substitute??