Mounds Coconut Flakes uploaded by Rosie O.

BY MOUNDS CANDY BAR #2 in Sprinkles & Decorations

Sweeten Up Your Coconut Recipes with Mounds Coconut Flakes! ~4-1/2 cups. see more...

Erica R.
Seattle, WA
The perfect holiday treat. Coconut flakes help make fun snoballs, edible or for show. For decor, grab some styrofoam balls, add a little glue, and pour Mounds Coconut Flakes all over to add that little extra something. Looking for a fun holiday treat for the office or school? Snow balls! Look up your favorite recipe online and add Mounds Coconut Flakes to make the snowballs really come alive!!! Mounds Coconut Flakes are just the right touch. They are super sweet and don't stick to each other. :)
Anja W.
These are great for baking. I love to put coconut flakes on top of chocolate cupcakes or a regular chocolate cake, after I have frosted them. However, these are a little pricey, and I actually prefer UNSWEETENED coconut flakes when baking, because the actual baked good is typically already sweet enough without adding any more sugar to it.
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love using this in my special coconut cakes! I think the flavor is fantastic and gives my cakes that extra boost they need! I highly recommend this on a smooth coconut cake! To top it all over I am overall satisfied
Robyn K.
Love that this is readily available in Southern California where I live. The product is moist, sweet, but not overly sweet. Love the brand, and the price is reasonable as well. It's great to put on ice cream, macaroons, stays on frosting. Would definitely recommend to others.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert
I absolutely love this stuff, I could eat a whole bad itself I love adding this to my bunny cake in Easter with the whipped icing and I add some jelly beans to it and twizzlers it's so good, or even the German chocolate cake
Laci R.
Burlington, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love this product. I use this coconut to make almond joy cookies and a candy called mounds candy bars at xmas time. I love how this tastes and how it holds up in the candy and cookies. Great product!
Rosie O.
I love these coconut flakes for my famous carrot cake! I put them inside the cake, and I toast them in the oven to decorate the outside of the cake :) sooo delicious
Isabel A.
Yummy, yummy, yummy! I originally only need about a cup of coconut flakes for a recipe. So when I saw mounds brand I had to get it! Because I love the candy! Then I started sprinkling it everything. Other pastrys and deserts. Mmm oatmeal too! I recommend it to everyone!
Sue M.
Rindge, NH
I use this brand when I am making a coconut frosting. It works perfectly and stays stuck in the icing. I do not use it for coconut macaroons, due to it being a bit too sweet for the recipe I have. I use recipes from the '50s and like to shop multiple varieties to see what works for these older recipes.
Ya'el C.
Kent, OH
I love this coconut, I got hooked on it when we lived in Colorado and it was readily available at Wal-Mart. Now, that I've moved south, I can't find it anywhere but Amazon! All the stores here carry Baker's and the store brands, which are far inferior compared to the Mounds Coconut. Soft, sweet, doesn't clump into hard little balls (I keep mine in the freezer to keep it fresh longer). Over all others I have tried, this reigns supreme!!
Aubrey W.
Gilbert, AZ
These are good! I like to bake with these coconut flakes, but honestly I can't tell a difference between the "Mounds" brand and any other brand, am I the only one who thought this?
Arlene B.
Indio, CA
Does this shredded coconut taste prickly and get hard easily? Or is it actually soft and a little moist?
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
How did you all like this product?
Mikayla P.
Albuquerque , NM
I really like to bake with these! They are super sweet and delicious, I love the consistency of them and the flavor !!
lina s.
Albuquerque
I wanna try this out so bad would this be perfect for ice cream and chocolate?