7 varieties available
Mounds Candy Bar
- "ANYWAY Coconut and chocolate go perfectly together, and the dark chocolate makes it better, because it's a good balance of being sweet while being the tiniest bit bitter." in 101 reviews
- "so much better than the Almond Joys (the almonds are always weirdly soft in these) and combines two of my favorite things: chocolate and coconut!" in 24 reviews
- "I personally like milk chocolate better than dark chocolate so I think they should make either a mounds with milk chocolate or almond joy with no almonds but that's me personally." in 13 reviews
- "Two of my favorite things are dark chocolate and coconut, so naturally, I love them together." in 5 reviews
- "i love dark chocolate its even better with almonds and those with coconut is absolutely the best!!!" in 5 reviews
Review for: Dark Coconut Filled Bars, Dark Coconut Filled, Mars Peter Paul Inc., Snack Size more...
I love this candy bar so much because it's the perfect combination of dark chocolate and coconut and it just is great if you like Almond Joys but not almonds and for people who don't like dark chocolate it's still a tolerable amount of dark chocolate it's not too bitter like most dark chocolate are
Review for: Dark Coconut Filled Bars more...
I don't think these get enough credit. They have nice packaging, typically don't melt easily and have a good ratio of chocolate to coconut. Perfect when life isn't going your way and you just want to pout, eat chocolate and be left alone. I would buy again for that purpose.
Review for: Snack Size more...
Legit the best tasting most yummy yumalicious candy bar in the world. It is sweet and delectable, I love the flavor obviously. It is better then just a plain chocolate bar coconut makes everything better. coconut has a lot of health benefits as well.
I do love mounds, but I always miss the almond, to the point where I usually pass up mounds for almond Joy. I know it completely defeats the purpose, but I wish they would come out with a version of mounds with an almond as well. Mounds are still good as is though, I prefer dark chocolate over milk, and it's Soo good with coconut.
As simple as mounds are if I’m in the mood I can sit there and eat a dozen of them. They are simple but so so amazing. The creaminess of the coconut and sweetness/slight bitterness of dark chocolate go perfectly together. I would suggest this candy to anyone even people who don’t usually like coconut.
UGH! Where do I begin! This is my all-time favorite candy bar and I literally have to have one on me at all times. They are also wonderfullll to bake with! Top off cupcakes, brownies, or even mounds bars as a little dessert. So Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Q & A
Do you prefer Mounds or Almond Joy?
If you had to choose which would it be Almond Joy or Mounds ?
Does anyone else prefer almond Joy?
Do you like mounds better or almond joy better?
Mounds or Almound Joy????
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos