Mounds Candy Bar

by Mounds Candy Bar

Mounds Bar 1.75 Ounce

WhhAt do you think about this chocolate??
I have never tried Mounds Candy Bar . Is it any good??
Buy or nah ?
Start your review of Mounds Candy Bar !
Product Highlights
“ANYWAY Coconut and chocolate go perfectly together, and the dark chocolate makes it better, because it's a good balance of being sweet while being the tiniest bit bitter.” in reviews
“so much better than the Almond Joys (the almonds are always weirdly soft in these) and combines two of my favorite things: chocolate and coconut!” in reviews
“I personally like milk chocolate better than dark chocolate so I think they should make either a mounds with milk chocolate or almond joy with no almonds but that's me personally.” in reviews
“Two of my favorite things are dark chocolate and coconut, so naturally, I love them together.” in reviews
“Overly sweet coconut with crappy dark chocolate - not my first choice in coconut or chocolate candies.” in reviews
Williamstown, MA
The combination of creamy coconut and rich chocolate has always been a favorite of mine. There isn't too much of a sugar taste, yet it's sweet enough to melt on your tongue. I have a habit of grabbing 2-3 Mounds bars a week from the spirit shop at the end of my street, I use them mainly as a pick-me-up while freelancing.
Los Angeles, CA
Awesome coconutty candy, especially for those who have peanut allergies! I prefer Almond Joys, but if you like coconut this is the candy for you! I love having them around Halloween, of course!
Tehachapi, CA
Dark chocolate and coconut, what's not to love about that? Love this candy bar. Love that it's sweet but not overly sweet for when I get a sweet tooth! Not my go to chocolate of choice but would definitely recommend if you haven't tried it yet!!!
Woodside, NY
I am a big fan of dark chocolate so to me it tastes great. i usually buy this at my corner deli. It is a bunch of coconut flakes mixed dipped into Dark chocolate. It used to be $1.00 now its $1.75 but i still buy it cus i love the taste.
Maidens, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love the dark chocolate covered coconutty goodness of a Mounds bar. I also like how it is split in two so you can savor and not feel like you are over indulging.
Lawrenceville, GA
One of my all time favorites. I have been eating Mounds bars for years and will continue to do so. Love the creamy coconut flavor and no other coconut candy bar compares to a Mounds. Good value.
Elk Park, NC
I love mounds and almond joy. Almond joy has a great tasting chocolate shell with sweetened coconut inside topped with an almond. I like that there is a single nut and the rest of the bar is left alone.
I love these they are so yummy! It's funny how our palettes change because i uses to abhor these as a child. Although I do prefer almond joy ( just because I like the little nuts) the mounds are just as yummy! And if you are a dark chocolate lover this is right up your ally! Coconut and chocolate what better combo!?
Athens, GA
so heres a little secret about mounds candy bars. the coconut really helps with GI problems. eat one at the beginning of the day and your digestion will act like you've been taking probiotics your whole life.
Bemidji, MN
Great if you like coconut and dark chocolate. One of my favorite candies. Isn't overly sweet and with the dark chocolate, it's easy to be satisfied with just one.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Clanton , AL
il y a un an
Kelly S. • il y a 7 mois
It's one of my favorite candy bars. The dark chocolate is so good and the coconut is not too sweet. It's the perfect combination to take one bite and just feel things just melt away and being my happy place.